HI-Vancouver Central Reviews

1025 Granville Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

good hostel with very good situation, both for shopping and nightlife

Staying in Hostels are an incurable way to meet and interact with people from over the entire world. I enjoy the more casual atmosphere and if ti comes to a $300 5* then I will always prefer a hostel. I am used to staying in basic accommodations in 3rd World Countries enjoying learning about the people and not who founded a chain of hotes

• 26th Mar 2015

Definitely need to wear shoes in those showers, even they stick to the floor! Other than that and the fact that some toilet paper holders are rather inconveniently located almost out of arms reach, I was happy with my stay and the staff of this hostel.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

Hostelworld rates on arrival don't include local taxes. If staying couples of nights then room doesn't necessarily get cleaned overnight.

Our room was pretty depressing, with fairly uncomfortable beds but it's cheap and it's central so it did the job for exactly what we needed it for. The staff were friendly and there are plenty of events running which is always good. The room just felt a bit tired so I wouldn't have stayed more than a couple of nights.

1 2 3 Next » last »