Habitat HQ Reviews

333 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia

A lively hostel. I guess the only thing I would say is shop around for prices, they seemed to vary drastically between different people and different booking methods.

We had a lovely stay at Habitat HQ St. Kilda. Clean comfortable and great staff!

• 30th Oct 2014

Habitat is a refreshing break from the hostel standard around the world. The staff are so friendly and helpful, the carpark security is high, the facilities are quality, the bathrooms are clean and I love Habitat's environmental outlook. Even the free WiFi is fast and stable. The only two things I'd highlight to future guests (but certainly not complain about) are the beds do seem to be made for little people - short beds and the top bunk is super low - and the carpark gets full pretty quickly.

1 2 3 Next » last »