Hai Au Hotel Reviews

576 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam

Lovely staff, so helpful. Booked our internal flights as well as tours, even sold our motorcycle for us. Room big and clean, balcony looked onto building site but no noise. Thank you to all staff. Linda and Micky -London

I arrived at 10:30pm as I indicated in my reservation and there was nobody at the reception and no means to get into the hotel. The nice guard tried unsuccessfully to reach the manager, so at 11pm I had to walk through the dark streets with all my belongings to look for another hotel. I do not recommend you stay here if you have a late arrival.

The pool was empty when I arrived! Big disappointment as it was one of the main reason I booked this place! The staff is smily and remember your name, alright, but I found it a bit fake... You can find better place for a better price. The good thing is that it is really well located, only a few minutes walk from the center.

Everyone was so helpful and the rooms were lovely! The air-conditioner in one of our rooms didn't work very well, but other than that, it was excellent.