Hai Au Hotel Reviews

576 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam

I arrived at 10:30pm as I indicated in my reservation and there was nobody at the reception and no means to get into the hotel. The nice guard tried unsuccessfully to reach the manager, so at 11pm I had to walk through the dark streets with all my belongings to look for another hotel. I do not recommend you stay here if you have a late arrival.

The pool was empty when I arrived! Big disappointment as it was one of the main reason I booked this place! The staff is smily and remember your name, alright, but I found it a bit fake... You can find better place for a better price. The good thing is that it is really well located, only a few minutes walk from the center.

Everyone was so helpful and the rooms were lovely! The air-conditioner in one of our rooms didn't work very well, but other than that, it was excellent.

really great breakfast and rooms lovely, big room, tv free wifi great deal for what you pay. really close to the old town and can rent bicycles for $1 a day to get to the beach (10-15 minute flat road cycle). staff really helpful and think this hotel is a great deal!!

Free buffet breakfas is superb!

The staff makes the extra effort to try to learn your name. The location is excellent. It isn't a hostel, in that you don't get to interact or meet other people. It is very clean though and it isn't expensive. It has a lovely little swimming pool, surrounded by a small garden. It isn't a great hostel, but it is a lovely hotel.

The hotel was very clean and spacious, and the staff were amazing - always super friendly and every one of them knew our names. The breakfast is also pretty good, a selection of fresh fruit with eggs, bread, and coffee. My only complaint was that there was construction next door the whole time during our stay which woke us up early every morning. The hotel gave us a small discount but I found the noise pretty annoying. Other than that great hotel!

All of the staff knew our names and couldn't have been more helpful. Our rooms were clean, there's a pool and a restaurant. Location 10 minutes from old houses and centre. Would not hesitate to stay here again when we return. Loved the stay and the staff

This hotel is located close to the ancient town and within walking distance to everything. . Unfortunately during our stay they were demolishing the building next door so was very noisy but of not fault of the hotel. Breakfast was the best breakfast we have had in Vietnam in our three visits . Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Perfect if you're looking for a break from hostels for a night or two. Slightly more pricey than your average Vietnamese guesthouse, but with a large breakfast buffet included, you can fill up each morning meaning there is no end to spend money on lunch. Location is about 15 min walk from main area of town. Bikes can be hired for $1 per day, or you can easily walk it Comfortable beds, clean bathroom, hot showers, decent wifi.avoid booking buses etc through the hotel, as they tend to overcharge

Incredibly nice staff: they ALL learn your name within hours! Very comfortable room. Good breakfast buffet includes vietnamese option. Nice pool. Walking distance to old town.

Excellent hotel where the staff offers great personal service, great breakfast buffet every morning. Top class.

We loved our stay at Hai Au. The pool offered a nice break from the afternoon heat, the breakfast was plentiful and delicious and best of all the staff were so kind and helpful! They made us feel like family :)

We loved our stay at Hai Au hotel! Staff is amazing, they remembered our names straight away and were more than friendly and helpful. The room was super nice and clean with free fruits and coffee/tea, breakfast buffet yummy with a lot of dishes to chose from. We felt very welcomed and I would absolutely stay there again! Also the location was great, just a 10 mins walk to the old town.

Absolutely exceptional hostel/hotel! They remember your name, take an earnest interest in what you're doing, and were very concerned about maximizing our comfort! They're a bit more per night but they are more than worth it! Pool is pretty decent, breakfast is amazing, and staff are exceptional! The only little, tiny, not-that-big-of-a-deal thing is that you have to walk 15-20 mins to get into the main part of town... It's a lovely walk though and scooters are super cheap! Wi-fi was average.

This is such an amazing little hostel. i would have no hesitation in recommending this place. the people are lovely and the facilities are clean and the breakfast is really good.

Nice hotel in a good location just outside the bustle of the old town. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and relaxing.