Hongdae Guesthouse 2.0 - New Reviews

Mapo-gu-yeon Nam Dong, Seoul, South Korea

We had an awesome stay!! It is located near the subway for your city and airport transfers. We enjoyed the night life and most specially the free karaoke!! Thanks to the friendly and generous staffs:)

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

I really don't like that man and woman share the same toliets and the bigger one is even unlocked, felt so worry in every shower. one of the staff seems helpful but he looks rwally unfriendly, i always think i was distrubing him as his emotion.

Thank you for the review. We have more bathrooms. not only that one. We should have shown all of the bathrooms. really sorry we didn't. and I wish I could know who you talk about. I wish I knew our staff name to tell him nicer. I feel really sorry about that. I will email you personally to ask. Please come back here, then I do my best with our staffs to make you feel comfortable. Thank you again for the review. Its really helpful to improve our place. Best wishes,Mary, the host.

Very crampted shower area.

Thank you so much for the review. We have more showers. We will show all the bathrooms to guests who coming from now on. Thank you again for the review. Mary, the host.

A well priced hostel with adequate facilities. Electronic lock on main door, although no lockers. Two very friendly staff during my stay (and one who was a bit grumpy). Centrally controlled A/C which guests can't change it was a bit stuffy in the dorm in July. Good privacy in toilets and showers. Bar downstairs serving food, soft and alcoholic drinks until late. Hostel is 5-10 mins from hongik uni metro and hongdae with loads of shops restaurants and bars - very good young nightlife.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thank you for having stayed with us and also for the review ! I did not know we did control air-conditioning a lot. Really sorry about that. could be. The government asked us make the temperature 25 Celsius to save energy . But I did not hear any in Aug. Because it was really hot in Aug. ! really sorry about one of our staff's attitude. a bit grumpy ? I have to tell him. Thank you. And please come back in July. I will give you the controller of air-conditioner . :) Mary.

Great hostel. Its a little far from the subway station, but not too bad. Great facilities and great price.

Will definitely be using this hostel again. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The accommodations weren't the best I've ever had but for the price and location I couldn't have had better.

• 3rd May 2014

Our dorm was close to the common area so it was pretty noisy at night.

Thank you so much for the review ! We will try harder to tell guests no more nose after midnight.. Its a good review ! from Mary, the host of Yellow Submarine.

everything was great! the staff was so nice and the cutie at reception was so sweet and showed us around the hostel and made sure we knew how to use the lock code. I only stayed for a night but i would totally come back.

Good Hostel in a super convenient location.