Superb 20 Total Reviews
Superb 20 Total Reviews
Hostel Korea - Chang Deok Gung Located at 140, Waryong-dong, Jong-no gu, Seoul, Republic of, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 140, Waryong-dong, Jong-no gu, Seoul, Republic of
91% 20
37.5761027 126.9903445
    Rooms available

9th Dec 2016
8.0

The one thing that really bothered me was that they charge you an extra 10% if you use your credit card to pay, but they never publicized this information anywhere. If I had known, I would have exchanged enough cash to pay for the hostel, but because I didn't know I ended up having to pay more for the hostel than I would have liked.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

This is a really nice hostel. Located very close to the main touristic attractions, very safe, really good breakfast, really cheap, extremely clean, and with a great common area. Everything was super nice about it and I would definitely recommend it!