Hostel Korea - Chang Deok Gung

Superb 22 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 22 Total Reviews

25th Feb 2017

This is definitely not a party hostel, which isn't what I was looking for anyway, but some atmosphere would have been nice. This place is really well connected between two subway stops and is very close to a lot of the attractions you might want to see in Seoul. The breakfast is really decent and the staff is really nice. If you're solo and want to meet people to have a drink with in the evening it probably won't happen here, that said, I would still stay here again.

9th Dec 2016
8.0

The one thing that really bothered me was that they charge you an extra 10% if you use your credit card to pay, but they never publicized this information anywhere. If I had known, I would have exchanged enough cash to pay for the hostel, but because I didn't know I ended up having to pay more for the hostel than I would have liked.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

This is a really nice hostel. Located very close to the main touristic attractions, very safe, really good breakfast, really cheap, extremely clean, and with a great common area. Everything was super nice about it and I would definitely recommend it!