Hotel Eiffel Villa Garibaldi Reviews

48, Boulevard Garibaldi, Paris, France

I enjoyed the hostel and the distance it was from transportation and the eiffel tower. Didn't realize how close it was. Staff was kind and helpful when it came to asking for directions. The only thing my guest and I would say was that the price for the kind of breakfast that offered was a bit high, but over all we were comfortable and enjoyed ourselves.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Trinidad And Tobago

They were very kind! And they serve wine and cheese everyday between 06:00 pm and 07:00 pm. They speak english too, not only french. This is good. It was a good trip and I truly recommend the hotel.

• 30th Oct 2015

The room was a great location close to food, shops and transportation. The place was definitely way too small for the money we paid for it. Couldn't figure out the heat and the windows didn't shut tight. We never ate at the hotel because you had to pay for their breakfast - something that should definitely be included in the price at a hotel of this caliber. Decent experience but because of the incredibly high price, I would only stay here if I had to.

• 22nd Oct 2015

There was no place to hang the towels in the bathroom and that made it a litlle difficult. Everything was very clean and the beds excelent! During the night people were talking downstairs very loud so they woke me and it was difficult to fell asleep again with such a noice!

• 16th Sep 2015