Hotel Eiffel Villa Garibaldi Reviews

48, Boulevard Garibaldi, Paris, France

Well the rooms were clean and the place was nice enough. The staff they had there was nice in the day and just weird and creepy at night. As I left the overnight staff person was trying to charge me my full rate again, saying I didn't pay it. He told me I owed him over 400 euros. I told him I paid the day I checked in but he actually argued with me that I didn't. I finally told him I'm not talking about this anymore and I'm just leaving. So I left. there was another incident with the staff also.

Hotel was really nice. Staff were so friendly and welcoming, quick to help you if needed. Room was small but very clean, modern and had two large windows - really great value for money. The hotel put out free wine and cheese every afternoon as a gift to their guests, great touch. Thanks guy, I'll stay here on my next trip!

Staff was very willing to help. They had iPads in the lobby in case you needed to search anything or look anything up!

• 20th Jun 2015

I loved how it was close to many food places and not a far walk to the Eiffel Tower, but kind of far from everything else. That's the reason I gave it a 4. It wasn't centrally located with all tourist attractions but overall still a good and safe location. All staff members were so friendly and helpful. I give it a 4 for cleanliness because there were bugs on the new towels provided in the restroom.