JK House in Seoul Reviews

5F 53-22 Changchun-Dong, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Super friendly staff and was very easy to find!

We stayed 3 nights at JK House in a private double room. The room was extremely dirty. It seemed as though it hadn't been dusted/cleaned since it was built - the window sills were black. We got them to do some basic cleaning, but it honestly was not enough. The location was excellent, lots to do around and good food/drinks with very easy access to the subway. Staff was very nice and friendly though surprisingly limited in their English. I will not stay there again.

The staff was really nice, too bad the facilities didn't look so clean (especially the kitchen and the showers ...)

• 8th Sep 2015

I would choose JK House if I visited Seoul again. Staff was really helpful and nice and managed a visit to the DMZ for me.