LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

561-29 Yeon Nam Dong, Mapo Gu, Seoul, South Korea

More of a rented out room than a hostel. You basically show up, punch in the door code, and show yourself into the room. No staff there most of the time. We never met the owner's upstairs and the girl who is in charge of taking care of guests was "on vacation" during half of our week long stay. Nice intentions.

Hello. This is Jeane. A new manager of Lee&No guesthouse. You visited our guest house during the Seollal :) This Lunar New Years holydays is a huge vacation for us to be with their family. We will do our best to give our guests the best memories while traveling in Korea. Hope we can meet again and wish you good luck! Many thanks. Sincerely,

I strongly recommend this guest house, this is a high quality guest house, everything is so clean that you are afraid to make it dirty! You can cook, you have got what you want for the breakfast which is included. Emily is really nice and helpful! Again, I strongly recommend it...!! Go go go!!

Hello!! I appreciate your nice compliment about Lee&No and me! I’m so happy that you enjoyed the stay in Lee&No. We will put more effort to keep our place clean and comfortable for our guests! Thanks for staying with us and wish to meet you again soon! Take care and all the happiness for the New Year :) Sincerely, Emily.

great soup curry nearby~

Hello. This is Emily a manager of Lee&No guesthouse. I’m so happy that you had a nice stay in our place. We will do our best to give our guests the best memories while traveling in Korea. Hope we can meet again and wish you good luck! Many thanks. Sincerely,

We stayed at Travelers Planet, a newly opened building under Lee&No Guesthouse. It was clean, fresh, had everything you ever needed (even a TV in the room!) to make the stay in Seoul wonderful. Most of all, when we arrived, the warm welcome with a bright and cheery smile from Ariel, manager for the day we checked in, after coming in from the cold just made our day and a wonderful beginning to our time in Korea. The sweet goodbye from Summer as we left just made it hard to leave! Thanks guys!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Hey Germaine, this is Summer. I just heard from Emily that you left a lovely comment about us on Hostelworld :-) YAY Thanks darling! Well I'm quite sure you're going to come back to South Korea some day in the future. Keep me updated and let me know you happen to visit again! Hugs!

really good hostel. the bathrooms are separate and public and quite small but the hostel overall was very nice. it was quite confusing getting to the hostel from the train station, but it runs right on the airport line so it was very convenient.

• 18th Nov 2013

Hello :) This is Emily a manager of Lee&No guesthouse. Thanks for staying with us and I’m glad to hear that you liked our place. Even though it’s bit hard to find us at the first time but we are in good location to hang out for the shopping, dining, clubbing and etc. It was nice to meet you and hope you to visit us again! Many thanks. Sincerely, Emily.