LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

561-29 Yeon Nam Dong, Mapo Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Being frequent travelers, both my friend and I dare say the most memorable part of my stay at the hostel was hostel staff on duty during the 3 days of our stay. Her name was Selli (슬기). She is only of the most friendly and bubbly hostel staff that we met so far. She was really warm towards all her guest and her english is really superb. Selli and us chatted every day and in the end we even became friends on social media! Her presence really made our trip so much more fun and enjoyable!!

I stayed at Lee & No Guesthouse for 4 days. Although it was a bit hard to find the location of the hostel (on my first day), once you get to know the area, it is quite easy to go around. The location is quite good, its near line 2 and AREX, and bus 6002. As for the staffs they are bunch of interesting and great peeps. We felt welcomed the first we enter the place. Selly, Jay and Dan were very friendly and and ready to answer any queries you might have. :D

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

My first trial in hostelworld and excellent experience gained! Lee & No is easy to find with a clear instruction on map. Staff are very nice and gave me many suggestions for sight-seeing. Their English are good, there is no problem between communication. Highly recommend! Hope to see you all soon.

• 10th Dec 2015