LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

561-29 Yeon Nam Dong, Mapo Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Located in a very quiet neighborhood. It's a bit of a walk from the metro, but not too bad. Very clean hostel. Nice breakfast. Comfy bed. The only thing drawback was that there were no lockers that I knew of, but I wasn't too worried about someone taking my stuff considering my friends and I took up 3 of the 4 beds in the dorm. Would definitely stay again on a weekend away.

I like that this hostel is small and quiet and is ideal for people who don't want to be in big dorms. For some reason there wasn't a staff member around most of the time we were there,but I've stayed here before and had very helpful staff.

I had the same experience as the previous reviewer from Singapore (Dec 25, 2014). I also stayed one night and met many friendly faces. They have sister hostels (Studio 41st and Traverlers Planet) in the surrounding area. I spent three nights at Travelers Planet so I was familiar with what was offered but won't comment specifically about Lee & No's facilities, although it was very similar in terms of atmosphere, cleanliness, staff, location and security. If I had the chance, I would stay longer.

I only stayed for one night so i cannot comment much about the facilities. but everyone was really friendly and the location was great.

This is the nicest hostel I may have ever stayed-in! Claire was awesome (staff) and the location is right next to a lively/young university district! They have breakfast in the morning that is more than just toast and juice! You do have to be quiet when you stay there... They are located in a private residence compound, so no partying in the hostel!