LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

561-29 Yeon Nam Dong, Mapo Gu, Seoul, South Korea

If sharing the room with others, be mindful that you cannot lock the room when you leave. Great location - about a 5 min walk to Hongdae station. Safe and quiet neighbourhood - for those who prefer a quiet night's sleep (though this also means no late night partying). Cleanliness of the rooms is great, however the bathroom facilities leave a lot to be desired - there are 2 small joint toilet/bathroom facilities for all 4 rooms to share. Overall, happy with our stay at LEE & NO.

I had a wonderfull experince at Lee & No guesthouse, I met a lot of people from different countries and the staff was perfect. Very clean, wifi, washing machine, breakfast, computers, cute little garden in a very nice and cosy house. Julie helped us a lot and, she was always here when we needed help, the staff was very friendly. I recommend this guesthouse to everyone and for my next trip to Korea I will definitely go to Lee & No again :-)

• 30th Apr 2014

I had stayed in this guest house for 6 nights, I had have great time there, 15 mins walk to the station, there are plenty of bars and restaurants in Hongdae, just remember to keep quiet when you come back since a family is living upstairs, the two boys are adorable, The beds are comfortable and clean, if you don't use to barefoot inside the house, bring your own. And the staff are friendly and helpful, thanks Julie! It's a small, cosy and nice place for stay!

Excellent place to stay in Seoul. Very conveniently located. Easy to reach from Incheon Airport. Very helpful staff. Great atmosphere. Only the shower facilities are a bit basic / improvised, but it all works, and everything is clean. Recommended.