Marrakech Hotel on Broadway Reviews

2690 Broadway, New York, USA

The room was a lot smaller than anticipated but it was fine for one night

• 12th Apr 2014

We loved this place it was very nice but no elevator. Also the rooms were small but very well decorated and the staff was terrific they carried our bags up the stairs. For the price it was an excellent place to stay and the beds were so soft and everything was so clean . We loved it .

• 11th Apr 2014

Marrakech Hotel was very conveniently located right next to the #1 train, however it was very loud and the room I was in was freezing! I had to ask for a space heater and my room was right next to the reception area and the staff were extremely LOUD so I was awakened very early both mornings I stayed there. Generally clean room for the low price though.

Excellent value for money and couldn't be more convenient to a metro stop. No complaints.

• 7th Mar 2014

Had a really good time, the only problem is the wireless but I totally recomend it, staff is really friendly

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

The toilet easily got stuck. It was very annoying. Besides, it was fair. However, considering the price of the room($100 for two people with queen size bed) I would not recommend.

Pros: Friendly staff always willing to help, great location close subway and great restaurants and shops , affordable Cons: Rooms are small if there are two people, pipes make lots of noise, room was difficult to cool with A.C.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Staff was quite nice when we arrived and allowed us to store our bags while we explored the city. Unfortunately, the room was SO HOT that we couldn't sleep or even consider staying in the room more than we had to. Most likely won't stay at the hotel again because of this.

It is what it is in New York. Things are overpriced and tiny. However, with that said a place can so small things to stand out like allowing for free luggage storage for guests or providing some small amenities like wifi in the room or free tea and coffee. But this place provides absolutely nothing extra. You pay a lot just like everywhere in Manhattan and you get next to nothing. The staff were very nice though.

The person at the front desk was extremely rude. She tried to be funny but was insulting. I would never come back and I do not recommend it. For $130 a night I would have excepted, al least, respect.

Great location and you can't be.at the price for Manhattan. Huge upgrade from a hostel but don't expect the ameneties of a chain hotel. I would stay here again!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, its a great location. Very handy for the subway to bring you to central manhattan.

• 6th Nov 2013

Really good experience! I'm going to recommend to everyone!!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Spain

The hotel is located in front of a metro station and close to Centralpark. There is a Starbucks next to the place so don't worry about your coffee. The first room we got was too small for two and without a chair to put your clothes on. There were also no hooks in the bathroom. But staff was very nice and we got a different room that we liked more. There are no safes in the rooms only downstairs but not enough for all guests and only for very small items. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

← Back to search results