Marrakech Hotel on Broadway Reviews

2690 Broadway, New York, USA

This was a great stay, friendly, very helpful staff, nice rooms, very clean, and good location, right near central park and easy to get to on the 1 train right across the street. I loved the Moroccan decor and the staff were so helpful. The rooms very a good size for New York standards, with free good wifi in them. The hotel is a little old, but immaculately clean, and New York is an old town, lots of buildings are like this, but it is very well taken care of and comfy beds!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and always willing to help. The rooms were well kept and very clean, and the beds were super comfortable. I also enjoy the location as there is a Starbucks right next door, access to the subway station is directly across the street and there are several restaurants nearby to grab a quick bite. This place is well worth the price, and I will definitely come here again the next time I'm in NYC.

• 21st Jun 2014

very nice staff, very welcoming and helpful and happy. Would go out of their way for you. Good location too. Very impressed.

• 20th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. Everything was as advertised, the decor was fun, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, since the #1 subway just outside gets you to most of the touristy spots, and of course connects you to other subway lines. The room was quite small, but that was what I expected, and all we needed. The lack of elevator could have been a problem if we were on one of the top floors, but the staff did carry our luggage up and down for us.

Marrakesh hotel was a great surprise, we spend 8 days at the hotel and it was amizing. It's near the subway, and starbucks, claen and next to the Central Park. I do recomend.

• 10th May 2014

Location is right next to the subway stop, which is great and easy to get anywhere in NYC.. Good valve for money in an expensive hotel city! Would stay again..

• 7th May 2014

Location was good because of its close proximity to the train station 103 street on number 1 subway line. The front desk was not friendly and poor-mannered; unacceptable for a good hotel. The room was really small and smelled more like that coming from a quick cleanup job with a disinfectant. The bathroom was tiny. The shower had no hot water.

Great stay. Staff were incredibly helpful and subway is right on your doorstep. Very pleasant stay and will be back!

• 5th May 2014

The staff was very helpful and reactive when we needed something and the hostel is really close from a subway station and from Amsterdam Avenue with lot of activity. The problems were that we did not have wifi in the room (and slow in the hall), and that the shared bathroom were disgusting... Fortunately we also had private bathroom which were clean. But we were 4 and so it took more time to prepare in the morning.

Best hotel in NYC . Thank you very much for the beautiful stay .

The first night we stayed here there was no water whatsoever. The following four days there was no hot water. we tried showering in the evening instead or the morning, tried waking earlier but there was still no hot water. We complained and after a long wait a technician came. He put his hand under the shower water and shrugged and frowned as if to say "whats the problem with a cold shower". He didn't speak a word of English so we were left with a cold shower... Rubbish hotel

The room was a lot smaller than anticipated but it was fine for one night

• 12th Apr 2014

We loved this place it was very nice but no elevator. Also the rooms were small but very well decorated and the staff was terrific they carried our bags up the stairs. For the price it was an excellent place to stay and the beds were so soft and everything was so clean . We loved it .

• 11th Apr 2014

Marrakech Hotel was very conveniently located right next to the #1 train, however it was very loud and the room I was in was freezing! I had to ask for a space heater and my room was right next to the reception area and the staff were extremely LOUD so I was awakened very early both mornings I stayed there. Generally clean room for the low price though.

Excellent value for money and couldn't be more convenient to a metro stop. No complaints.

• 7th Mar 2014

Had a really good time, the only problem is the wireless but I totally recomend it, staff is really friendly

• 14th Feb 2014