Namsan Guest House Reviews

32-13, Namsandong 2Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

The room is not big enough for 2

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

the place is very near the train station, airport bus stop and the commercial area..very accessible..the room was great and staff are accomodating..

This guesthouse is my favorite! I have stayed in it both last and this year! Unlike other guesthouses I have stayed in, you have your own little cubby bed so that others cannot see you! You also have a locker that is big enough for your luggage to stay in! Each cubby bed has a curtain, 2 lights, 2 outlets, and a tv. The bathrooms are nice and clean and there is a shower in each one. There is always free bread, peanut butter, jam, and ramyun! The staff is very friendly and welcoming too!

• 10th Sep 2014

Unlimited supply of instant noodles/ramen at the breakfast area! Free hanbok experience and photoshoot was a nice touch. Will come again or recommend to others

I always stayed at hongdae, but stayed at the Namsan guest house for the first time. I stayed at many guest houses in Korea which went many times, but was good here so as, above all, to want to stay again. Because I go to Korea frequently, I use it again(*´∀`)

I thought the guesthouse had everything we needed! I, Connie, stayed here with my husband and we loved the location. Close the subway station and right by Myongdong shopping and nightlife. The staff was well informed and very kind.

• 29th Aug 2014

Really appreciated the privacy within the all female dorm. The private bunk bed with curtain and own personal tv was pretty awesome. Very friendly and helpful staff - I had some trouble finding my specific guesthouse and bumped into a staff member at another location, he personally escorted me to my location and assisted with my luggage! Great location, very central and close to a lot of major sights in Seoul. Would definitely stay here again.

• 26th Aug 2014

The room was full of Mosquitos. They have 5 buildings, the one we stayed was run down. There was no one around to keep the drank guest on line. The room was very dirty

• 23rd Aug 2014

It is almost perfect place to stay! I really recommend! The very heart of city, near all famous pointes, moreover they provide hanbock to wear)) it was fun experience)) breakfast is poor, but in Korea there is no problem to find something to eat)))) Gamsamnida!!!

Very good location in Seoul!

Except for the mistake of the staff telling me that I was upgraded and had to drag my heavy luggage uphill to another branch, my overall stay at Namsan Guesthouse 4 was very pleasant. I stayed in the male dormitory and I like how it is designed: with power plugs, LCD TV, comforter and curtain for privacy. There's free breakfast but it is the same everyday. They can probably impove on that. Bath gel and shampoo is complimentary. One of the best dormitory accomodations that I've stayed at.

Bugs on ground floor

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

The location is excellent,just the opposite of the famous Myeongdong shopping area,the staff is nice. Rooms are small,but its value for money.Got free cup noodles and bread for u in the common area. **dont go to the food stall outside the hostel(just next to the road) at night,food r really really expensive n small portion,even more expensive than local restaurant**

Excellent Hostel, I've stayed her twice and always get a great nights sleep. For the same price you pay for a dorm bunk you get the feeling of having your own private space.

This was a fantastic place to stay for our time in Seoul. The staff are absolutely amazing, so helpful and hospitable. Rooms are clean and great value for money. Namsan is well located in the busy hub of Myeongdong but also just moments away from the scenic Namsan Park. We will definitely be staying here again. Gamsa Haneeda Dongil and his team!

friendly, clean, best facilities, more included extras than anywhere

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great location and very friendly staff! We were originally placed in Namsan nr. 1 but due to the length of my boyfriend we were re-located to nr.5 with bigger beds. Very helpful! Rooms were clean, breakfast free but simple (cnoodles or toast with peanut butter and coffee), and the location perfect. We would really recommend this place as price is very reasonable!

I was happy that I made a good choice in booking this hostel. I did not expect that they have new and modern facilities in each room. The receptionists were all very helpful to their guests and they could speak good English. The room that I had there was such a perfect place for me to rest and relax. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

There is very closed myngdong street and N tower, very conveniance and staff are very friendly . Thank you for everything. :)) ขอบคุณค่ะ

Namsam guest house 5 Location, Cleanliness etc... Everything are so goood !!! very nice guest house with low price !! I will choose again, if I visit seoul again.