Namsan Guest House Reviews

32-13, Namsandong 2Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Very cool hostel! I only stay one night but I can tell staff is friendly location is great. It is an amazing deal!

Good location. However, dorm hallways and washrooms need slightly more attention to cleanliness.

Location is perfect, near subway and Myeongdong shopping street! Staff is helpful and nice. Breakfast is sufficient for girls, it's hard to find something more than toasts with jam and green tea in Korea, but here you'll also have peanut butter and black tea or coffee! Shower rooms are quite spacious and comfortable. We stayed at the dorm with capsule beds, and I absolutely liked it, cause I had my personal space. If you suffer from claustrophobia this what you definitely dislike.

The toilet doesn't smell good. But it is seperate from the room, and the room is clean and nice, so it is quite okay.

All are perfect... Keep it up... See you again soon guys~ ^^

nice staff and good location and clean

Awesome staff. Comfortable dorms. Even had a party with free chicken and beer. Great hostel if you want to stay in Myeongdong for shopping.