Namsan Guest House Reviews

50-1, Namsandong 2Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

there are 3 Namsan guest houses, but ours is the furthest at the top, about 15 mins away from subway. an uphill climb everyday. can be taxing for old folks.

Great place. Extremely nice and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend staying there. Located right near a train station so we found the location to be prime. Would stay there again for sure.

• 25th Mar 2014

Very good location and very ceap! Many things provided (adapters, towels, breakfast, ramen and tea whenever you want it, a scale etc.) and very nice staff! Room a bit small, hardly any space for your luggage, but since we only were there to sleep it's fine! Free washing mashine, just hard to dry your stuff in winter (no space in room -> where to put it? For us, the lovely cleaning lady dried it for us!) It's a bit far up on the mountain but that's ok. Could hear my chinese neighbors watch tv! D:

I stayed in Dorm of Namsan4 for a week that's good location because it's near Myeongdong where you find cheap clothes and food and not far from subway. They served instead noodle and bread for breakfast. Staff can speak English. It's good place and price there.

The location is unbeatable and the staff were very helpful. Downsides for me were that it was always cold in our room that we literally only went in there to sleep and I feel that as I've paid for a room, I kind of wanted to relax in there in the evening after a long day of sightseeing. There were so many hairs in the bed sheets that it made me think they hadn't been washed since the last guests. I would not stay at Namsan Guesthouse again.

Namasan Guesthouse is nice and strategic place for tourists. It is located near Myeongdong and Namdaemun. The staff also helped us whenever we need to know some places.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Great location for shopping Quite clean for hostel standards

• 21st Dec 2013

I enjoyed staying in the 12-bed dorm because everyone has his own little space. its like 12 separate little rooms in a big room. Thats great. It was really comfortable and the blankets are thick enough. The lockers are big enough to put all your stuff in. And the bathrooms are great! Perfectly clean! Actually this was the best hostel I have ever slept in. I will definitely come back.

• 27th Nov 2013

Very good and the staffs are helpful and friendly as well!