Namsan Guest House Reviews

32-13, Namsandong 2Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great staff that always help out ann are willing to party with you

Great staff who always help out and make you feel welcom any time.

There is no front desk officer at the namsan 1..

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

The twin room we stayed in at house 1 wasn't very well cared for but still okay.

I love staying at namsan guesthouse...really clean n i have my privacy on my dorm...:)

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even staying up late after our train was delayed. The Hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Myeondong exit 4, and right across the street from Myeondong shopping center. The beds were almost like your own mini room with a tv and a lamp, and Yo style beds. Overall, it was great!

We will so disappointed with this guest house. The pictures of the guest house are misleading people. It doesn't seem that clean and nice. It is also very unfair that I did not know which Namsan Guest House (there are 5 Namsan Guest House) we got during booking till I needed to add additional person in our room, the in-charge person informed us through email. The room is horrible especially the shower. It turns hot and cold and repeatedly. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this guest house

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Lovely hospitality, helpful staffs and I really like the self-heating floor!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Service was poor. Towels were not replaced with new towels and breakfast food usually runs out and not replaced with new stock. Also, we were not prepared for the hike up to go to Namsan Guesthouse 1. I would recommend Namsan Guesthouse 3 for those who prefer a location closer to the subway station. Otherwise, the place was secured, clean and really affordable.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

The pod beds are amazing, you have your own lights, power sockets, even a TV! There are big lockers for your bags and the showers, while occasionally slightly smelly have good pressure and good heat. The majority of people staying here (namsan 5) are in private rooms so the atmosphere is a little sterile but the location is great. There are 5 (or 6) namsan guesthouses so don't be surprised if it takes the staff a few moments to work out where you're staying. They're all quite close together.

Great little hostel and in a great location too. friendly staff too who were really helpful. Food (toast/noodles) and hot drinks available for free all day. Would definetly come back.

The room is not big enough for 2

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

the place is very near the train station, airport bus stop and the commercial area..very accessible..the room was great and staff are accomodating..

Everything is good it was cheap, but there may have been bed bugs we always got itchy when waking up had to clean clothes carefully when we got home.

• 18th Sep 2014

This guesthouse is my favorite! I have stayed in it both last and this year! Unlike other guesthouses I have stayed in, you have your own little cubby bed so that others cannot see you! You also have a locker that is big enough for your luggage to stay in! Each cubby bed has a curtain, 2 lights, 2 outlets, and a tv. The bathrooms are nice and clean and there is a shower in each one. There is always free bread, peanut butter, jam, and ramyun! The staff is very friendly and welcoming too!

Unlimited supply of instant noodles/ramen at the breakfast area! Free hanbok experience and photoshoot was a nice touch. Will come again or recommend to others

I always stayed at hongdae, but stayed at the Namsan guest house for the first time. I stayed at many guest houses in Korea which went many times, but was good here so as, above all, to want to stay again. Because I go to Korea frequently, I use it again(*´∀`)