Namsan Guest House Reviews

32-13, Namsandong 2Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Awesome staff. Comfortable dorms. Even had a party with free chicken and beer. Great hostel if you want to stay in Myeongdong for shopping.

• 7th Mar 2015

Great staff that always help out ann are willing to party with you

Great staff who always help out and make you feel welcom any time.

There is no front desk officer at the namsan 1..

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

The twin room we stayed in at house 1 wasn't very well cared for but still okay.

I love staying at namsan guesthouse...really clean n i have my privacy on my dorm...:)

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even staying up late after our train was delayed. The Hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Myeondong exit 4, and right across the street from Myeondong shopping center. The beds were almost like your own mini room with a tv and a lamp, and Yo style beds. Overall, it was great!

We will so disappointed with this guest house. The pictures of the guest house are misleading people. It doesn't seem that clean and nice. It is also very unfair that I did not know which Namsan Guest House (there are 5 Namsan Guest House) we got during booking till I needed to add additional person in our room, the in-charge person informed us through email. The room is horrible especially the shower. It turns hot and cold and repeatedly. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this guest house

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Lovely hospitality, helpful staffs and I really like the self-heating floor!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Service was poor. Towels were not replaced with new towels and breakfast food usually runs out and not replaced with new stock. Also, we were not prepared for the hike up to go to Namsan Guesthouse 1. I would recommend Namsan Guesthouse 3 for those who prefer a location closer to the subway station. Otherwise, the place was secured, clean and really affordable.

• 7th Nov 2014