Nhi Trung Hotel Reviews

700 Hai Ba Trung, Nhi Trung, Hoi An, Vietnam

They were wonderful in allowing me to check in at 7am (especially after an overnight sleeper bus ride). Within walking distance to everything.

Pleasant hotel with a kind and helpful staff despite some communication problems. The basic room had a very clean and pretty bathroom but was a bit noisy. They offer tours to My Son which we enjoyed a lot.

Lovely location, with friendly and helpful staff. Read a few reviews and they said they were pushy with their family tailors, however, we didn't have that experience at all! Lovely, lovely people.

PROS: friendly staff, simple but yummy breakfast, good wifi, security is great, location is abit far from the market but close to tailers (Jimmy's) especially for fittings CONS: room smelled a bit like urine and mold

Probably our fault was that we just booked a standard room. We got a small room without windows, just behind the reception which had a bad smell of mould. It was clean, the stuff was very nice, but we just didn't feel comfortable in this room and just stayed there for sleeping and tried to leave as much as possible (which was ok then). It's not totally in the center of Hoi An, but totally fine to walk everywhere.

We were very impressed with the male and young female staff member who looked after us so well. We love this hotel and will recommend it.

• 7th Feb 2014

A reasonably nice hotel which I recommend staying at. However, I'd be careful when it comes to money at this place. The guy at reception tried to overcharge me. I also asked if there was a shuttle bus to the airport and they told me no. I therefore paid for a taxi to the airport through them. However, I later discovered that there is a shuttle bus to the airport, so they blatantly lied to me so I would pay for their private taxi.

Hoi An is a pearl. Absolutely a must see in Vietnam. Rooms are very good. Absolutely value for your money. Only downside: noticed a small change of friendliness of the staff when they saw that we bought our suits/ dresses in an other place than they recommended.

The room was clean and had great bathroom, hotel staff was very nice and helpful, location was great (it took us 10 minutes easy walking to the Old quarter) and the breakfast was good. The girl on the reception recommended us great cooking class. I just think we should double check the price we paid, because it was in VND and when we were later calculating it, we realized that we have payed full hotel price, despite we have payed 5eur in advance (via Hostelworld).

We loved staying at Nhi Trung Hotel. The staff were very helpful in organising day trips for us and our return transport Location was great because its just far enough away from the centre to be relatively quiet, still close enough to walk everywhere. We would certainly recommend staying here, the only advice is to ask for a room at the back of the hotel if possible because it's just a little quieter. Breakfast was delicious, and a definite plus!

• 1st Feb 2014