Phuong Nam Hotel & Villa Reviews

224 Ly Thai To street, Hoi An, Vietnam

Great time! I felt safe and contrary to other hotels I believed that the belongings in my room were also safe, although I was told you shouldn't trust the maids in Vietnam. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Early check-in was possible and there were never misunderstandings. Mini bar drinks reasonably priced, but a price list would've been great. I had to ask for the minibar to be restocked. If they had restocked it every day, they would have made more money off me. Just saying. ;-)

The service was so bad and the price was so expensive conpare to others... The room had musty and stinky smell, dark and old, all the plugs in my room were loose, Then I asked them change another room for me but other room had same problem! The staffs are not professional and rudel! I will never come here again!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

The room was great for the price but I felt a little lost staying here. If you need a a day to relax and want a nice pool and room this is a great place for the value. My purpose was to see as much as possible and given the location and advise it was a bit tough. There is a free shuttle but it only comes every two hours so otherwise you will need to spend money on a cab to get downtown or rent a bike.