Phuong Nam Hotel & Villa Reviews

224 Ly Thai To street, Hoi An, Vietnam

Loved it heregreat staff. Great location. Great hotel!! Definately reccommend!

AMAZING experience! Rooms were clean and tidy. Pool was great. Staff was friendly and so helpful! Definitely worth the "splurge." About a 15-20 min walk outside of the ancient town center. Very feasible walk or bike ride.

I would highly recommend this place. Special mention to Jennifer for being so accommodating

Great calm place with an awesome pool and friendly staff. Location is ideal between the beach and the city center.

Lovely hotel, but they have changed the name to the Salute Hotel which was very confusing to us when we arrived late on our first night from the airport!! Apart from that we were very happy

• 19th Jan 2016

Very nice hotel 5 min away from town by bike. Spacious and clean rooms and a big swimming pool. Staff was friendly and helpful, buffet was good enough. Transfers are negotiable.

Truly the best place for our honeymoon. The villa that over looked the gardens was amazing. It's the most time I have ever sent in my room on vacation. The room was amazing. The only thing better was the staff. They were entertaining, friendly, and helpful. They booked all of our excursions for us at better prices and went above and beyond to find us a flight after we had problems with our orginial one. Best of all they all spoke great English. By the time we left we felt like we were at home.

• 14th Jan 2016

Very Nice Hotel, Staff was friendly and helpful with what to do around the city. A little far from Ancient town but not too far.

The staff here are absolutely brilliant. Very friendly and helpful. They definitely went the extra mile.

Staff was great. We were warmly greeted, given advice and tips on getting around, avoiding scams, etc., and given tea and fruit! Wish we could have stayed with them longer.

Wow!! We booked two nights and stayed for four. We would of stayed longer but we had to move on. Staff were amazing in every detail, from remembering your name to helping out in any way they can. When we left our bag in a taxi they went above and beyond to track it down. Location isn't a problem, costs 40,000 to town or 20min walk. Pool is awesome and breakfast is great. Can't recommend this place enough.

Good place to chill in Hoi An. Staff were amazing and helpful. Rooms were very clean and came with everything you need. Pool and food for great as well. Just a bit of a walk to Old Town but not bad.

Clean and comfortable rooms, but most important: the girls working at the front desk are extremely nice and helpful - after my arrival they provided comprehensive information about the place and nearby area. I will definitely come back there

The staff and the pool is what makes this place. The staff are of the most helpful and happy we have experienced in Vietnam and will go out there way to help with your every need. The location is good a little far from the ancient town but you can rent bicycle for very cheap from The hotel and it's a 5 minute ride. The cons of this hotel is that the deluxe rooms are quite small no views of the pool just other buildings and Also there was building work going on early morning that woke us up

Can't recommend this place highly enough- the staff are incredibly kind and helpful and the room/ pool very comfortable. Couldn't believe our luck when we arrived!

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

Beautiful pool and grounds. Nice sized room. Good comfortable bed. Hot shower. Delicious outdoor restaurant right around the corner with amazing food run by a very cute Vietnamese lady. Short 15min walk into town. Breakfast was good! Juice and fresh omelettes plus lots more. No complaints :)

It have a spectacular villa and extremely friendly staffs especially manager, pretty Ms. Mai (receptionist) and others staff provided warm welcome and always keep their smile on. thus it make our stay feel like home. Their services are surpassed my expectation as they will try to assist you to make your travel plan with much pleasure. You will be satisfied with they prompt reply when you send them any inquires. One things need to mention is they change the name to Salute Hotel and Villa.

Very pleasant stay in this quite hôtel with à Nice swimming pool !

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Belgium

A disappointment. Whilst undeniably this hostel is beautifully built, it stands in isolation and is at least a 20 minute walk from the main town. This is fine in day light but feels a little unsafe later on at night. You can rent bikes from the hostel which i'd recommend. The staff behind the reception were pleasant enough but the rest of the staff were not particularly welcoming. The pool &villa rooms make the place worth the money and v.relaxing.. But the staff and location are disappointing.

The staff at the Salute Hotel & Villa was really helpful and hospitable. I really enjoyed my time in lovely Hoi An! The breakfast everyday is great! And I love doing my swimming breaks when it is super hot! I'm soo Happy this isn't a party hotel or hostel. I would definitely come back here and even stay inside my room just to indulged on catching up on more 'Game of Thrones' seasons 😜