Seoul Oasis Guest House Reviews

336-9, seogyo-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The owner was great and the location in Hongdae is slightly off the beaten path so it's super close to the subway and night life, but quiet around the hostel at night.

I had a wonderful stay at Oasis Guesthouse! It was comfortable, Oazzang is a lovely host, and very clean. The location is also excellent. Would definitely stay there again!

• 30th Apr 2015

My stay at Oasis Guest house was fantastic. It was the quiet winter months so there weren't as many people staying at the hostel, but all the more room hey? The location is great just a 2 minute walk to the buzzing Hongdae main street and great access by the metro. Oazzang is everything and more that you could hope for in a host, friendly, helpful and funny. It's no wonder that while I was there I met someone who had stayed 3 times. I can definitely see myself staying again if I return to Seoul.

• 11th Jan 2015