Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Fabulous 2891 Total Reviews

• Cloverman525
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2017

Everything was great. Except location, but that can't be helped. Everyone we came into contact with was helpful. I would definitely stay again their 4 bed private ensuite is great for 2 couple. Although one of them is a bunk bed. Totally recommended.

25th Mar 2017
8.0

Very good Hostel... Lockers in the room would have neen nice.Right now it is near the reception.

21st Mar 2017

The staff helped us with a plan to visit all the places in Amsterdam and also booked the tickets for us. The help desk has access to all the info in Amsterdam, which is great. I would definitely recommend this place. Stay Okay - Stay Awesome! :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

The rooms were beautiful but quite chilly and it is not a very central location.

• China, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

It's a nice hostel, people are friendly, I really enjoy it. There is one thing I hope U can take highly of, one of my roommat told me there is a guy went to our room at nigh, which is quite creepy, I don't know how he came in but I hope u can take it serious.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7.4

Upsides to this hostel: it's clean, fairly quiet for a hostel, and very accessible by public transit. Down sides: I would say the 2 biggest problems in this hostel are that there's no kitchen access and they don't provide any soap (even for hand washing). There aren't free lockers, but some of the rooms have trunks that you can secure if you bring your own lock. This hostel is better for people who want a quite stay or to do their own thing, it doesn't have the most social atmosphere.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6.9

This hostel is a trek, about 45 minutes walk, from the city center. ALSO, THERE ARE NO FREE LOCKERS. THIS IS NOT ADVERTISED BY THE HOSTEL. The only lockers were in the lobby and you had to pay to use them, so everyone's stuff was out, which made me very uncomfortable. It was clean and the ensuite bathroom was nice. However, we booked a six bed room and were put in a seven bed room. When I complained the staff gave me a refund of about 7%. It was nice and clean but way too expensive to be so far.

6.9

Overall a nice and very large hostel. Age range is very wide so there were young kids to old adults. Downfall of kids running around and being loud. Also we liked our room very spacious and clean but we had multiple plumbing issues in our room. Also location wise is not very convenient to the center of Amsterdam.

• USA, Female, 31-40
17th Mar 2017

We kept having plumbing problems in our room such as the sink and shower leaking onto the floor but the staff was prompt in addressing it. The location was better than I thought it would be- walking distance to Brouwerij t' IJ which was great and a really short bus ride that came frequently to get to the central area.

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

Great place for the money, loved the lobby. Would stay again