Sunflower Hotel Hoi An Reviews

397 Cua Dai Road, Downtown, Hoi An, Vietnam

Nice breakfast, clean but staff unfriendly.

Nice bar and pool area, good buffet breakfast. About 15 minute walk to the centre of the Old Town.

Great place, great staff, Nice pool with bar and pool table. Rooms are good.

The staff are just OK. When you ask them to pick you up at the airport the driver may ask you if you would like to visit a shop which sells marble products,but you can ask them to take you away from it whenever you want. Maybe the staff could be more friendly and hospitable.

Great hostel/hotel with a v good atmosphere. Staff very helpful and a great location inbetween the beach and the town.

Two things are great about this hostel. The swimmingpool and the breakfast buffet. Staff wasn't friendly, except the ones at the reception. The private room we stayed in was good, security was also very good.

Great, sociable hostel for backpackers. Only bad thing was I arranged with the hostel for a car to pick me up from the airport when I arrived but one never showed up.

• 2nd Nov 2014

The buffet breakfast was the beat part of my day.

we arrive by motorbike and in one night someone threw the bike to the ground and the security guard saw and helped to put the bike in the same place, but nobody told us anything, we discovered by seeing the damage on the bike and we ask to see the footage of the security camera, they show us and we saw the person that threw the bike but nobody did anything, and the staff was not very nice. for the rest it was good, the people the facilities good value for money, and a great village to visit, bea

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Stayed in 8 bed dorm. Room was nothing special and there weren't enough outlets for everybody to charge their electronics. We thought the atmosphere made up for it, met tons of great people and there was a big pool area and bar to hang out. A little pricey for a hostel but worth it.

• 31st Oct 2014

Ok hostel but could be so much better, communal areas were nice but beds and bathroom did not feel very clean.

Stayed in a 6 bed dorm. A little cramped with all the bass. But great location. Loads of bars and restaurants around. No issues to report.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Great traveller hostel, great atmosphere. Pool area and bar area are always lively. Beware the motorbike gangs outside on a night, they swarm and demand cash. Hotel seem to allow this. Otherwise, no complaints and would go again.

Breakfast and pool are great. Staff are fine not overly friendly but fine. Location is quite far out of town, twenty minute walk. Bar downstairs good for being sociable and messy nights.

Lovely staff. Pool amazing and outside bar has great atmosphere. Great buffet breakfast free with accommodation too.

Amazing breakfast/ Very spacious and clean/ Lots of people/ The resto bar downstairs has cheap and good food/ Cheap beer across the street/ 15min away by the beach by bike. Watch out for the motorbike "mafia gang" in front of the hostel, people got robbed during night time.

My room was above the back courtyard which plays music loudly until quite late. Only annoying if you're planning on sleeping early in hoi an!

STAFF ARE VERY RUDE! No manners and no help with directions or any questions! . Besides that the breakfast , pool and bar were great !

It has a good atmosphere but the staff are awful, one of the most unfriendly, unhelpful I've come across my whole trip. Also the motorbike gangs outside- feel like the hotel could do something about this if they wanted!

Great place to stay, the rooms were private sharing two or three beds with others as I think the dorms have been taken apart. May have just been the week I stayed. Great pool and bar. The front desk staff were great. Only bad thing I can say is the bar staff could do with cheering up a bit, they seemed to really not like the guest though I think they deal with a lot of rowdy behaviour so perhaps I'm being too harsh. Overall very sociable and good place to stay as a backpacker. Free breakfast!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6