Sunflower Hotel Hoi An Reviews

397 Cua Dai Road, Downtown, Hoi An, Vietnam

Great atmosphere, clean and pretty well located. The staff and breakfast are amazing!! The beds are comfortable too.

Sunflower is a good hostel for people wanting dorms or private rooms as the shared outside area makes it very social regardless. The six person dorm was clean enough. Breakfast was great! Staff were fine, just super busy as it's obviously really popular. Therefore you don't get much quiet time with so many backpackers coming in and out. Fun time though!

Had an awesome time here! Would highly recommend getting into this hostel if you want the atmosphere. Beds and stuff are good enough but it's a hostel so expected to not be hotel quality. For me I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I went back to Hoi an

Free breakfast buffet. Nice garden where everyone hangs out at night. A lot of people! - A little noisy, A LOT of people.

Definitely the place to be on hoi an. Swimming pool, pool table, bar, table football means it's really social and great atmosphere. It's like a big hotel that's been taken over by backpackers. Good location and nice restaurants nearby. Would stay again

Nice place, buffet breakfast was great!!

We enjoyed our stay at the Sunflower. Great location,10 minutes walk from the old town (and next to a restaurant that does 3000 D beer!). Free breakfast is good; omelettes and pancakes cooked to order, as well as a buffet of other food to choose from. The staff were efficient and helped us when asked, but weren't the smiliest we've encountered! Bed massive and very comfortable, and we had an actual bath in our bathroom! Wifi was disappointing - intermittent at best even in lobby. Recommended.

Big party hostel, even though they call themselves a hotel. I wouldn't recommend this place to families or couples who want a quiet getaway. They hold your passports until you've paid which is unnecessary. I asked someone to clean my bed after the last guest just left, and I'm 90% sure they just rearranged the sheets and pillow. It didn't look or feel clean at all. The blanket and the walls were dirty.

had a poor stay here, we booked into a 6 bed dorm and there were 8 beds in it then they double booked our rooms and moved us to another hotel and said they would pay for the taxi ride then when the taxi drove us they refused to pay. the breakfast was excellent however, dont skip on the pancakes, the lady who makes them is a genius

• 28th Jan 2015

I spents three nights at this hostel. Pros: good rooms, swimming pool, spring break vibe, amazing all-you-can-eat breakfast. Cons: lacks individual plugs and lights for each bed; staff can be very rude, spring break vibe. Overall, I had a great stay!

Seriously amazing breakfast. Good location, clean, spacious comfy rooms, and really hot water!

A really nice and luxury place. For me it was a bit to resort-ish, but if you're into that this is perfekt! There's a great pool, a bar/restaurant where you can get both vestern and vietnamese food and at night there's always music and coctails and options for a party.

This hostel was great! All young backpackers its got a pool and a bar and the best buffet breakfast you'll ever get for free. Also get a free water at checkout. The rooms were clean and we had a tv and hot water. It was a 10-15 minute walk to town. Highly recommended.

Arrived to a good welcome. Used the pool but it was very cold as it's in the shade most of the day. Room was ok but sheets were dirty. Lots of teens celebrating aussie day so it may be quieter other times.

fun hostel with great breakfast. rooms could have been cleaner but not bad

Most of the staff were awesome, but there some that didn't seem overly welcoming. The place is close to the beach and close to old town and I met some really cool people there. Definitely recommended.

As a solo traveller I felt this hostel was one big group where it was pretty hard to merge in, too big in my opinion. Location is ~ 15m from old town and the breakfast is absolutely amazing, unlimited eggs/pancakes/fruit etc.

The main Receptionist whos name escapes me is absolutely wonderful. She makes the hotel what it is! 10 outta 10 would stay again!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Great staff and very helpful, fun nightlife and clean

Great buffet breakfast & pool/bar area. But the dorms aren't the cleaniest