Sunflower Hotel Hoi An Reviews

397 Cua Dai Road, Downtown, Hoi An, Vietnam

This place was brilliant. If you're in that area, can't think of a better place to stay. The facilities were great, the atmosphere and the staff were amazing. Great value for money.

Awesome! Great hostel, worth the stay! Great relaxing spot out the back by the pool.. Cocktails are awesome!

I arrived at sunflower after a night bus journey which I shouldn't of done as I injured my knee but when I got to the hotel I explained what I had done and asked for a bottom bunk on the ground floor which they sorted out no problem. They also checked on me throughout my stay and said if I needed a hospital they were more than happy to take me! I recommend this hotel highly for all guests whether backpackers or on holiday.

Dorms not amazing considering the price, and not very central. But if you're looking for a party then this is the place!

Quite dirty rooms. Staff seemed tired and didn't want to help. Breakfast is good and the pool area is nice.

• 22nd Mar 2014