Sunflower Hotel Hoi An Reviews

397 Cua Dai Road, Downtown, Hoi An, Vietnam

Very good hostel, with the best breakfast buffet! The pool is great, rooms are big, with a balcony, and the bathrooms are big too, and very clean! The bad thing is the distance from the center of Hoi An, but it's between the center and the beach, so it's ok!

Great staff, good location midway between town and the beach. Great all you can eat breakfast included in the price. The only bad thingwas the kleys seemed to be the same for every room so sometimes people cam into our room by mistake.

Definitely a party atmosphere but great way to meet people. Great facilities and amazing free breakfast.

Very nice place, but staff was underwhelming. They were not overly friendly and it felt at times that they were trying to get more money out of you then they properly should be. In a hostel you want to feel safe and welcomed, we just didn't get that. The rooms are nice and atmosphere is great, though.

Sunflower is between the ancient town and beach, which is good cuz you can walk to either place, but both would take for a while. It has swimming pool and small bar, but I didnt try it. The breakfast is pretty good, the staff is nice but provide wrong info sometimes. One thing bothered me is that the wifi signal is really bad!! In total, its a nice hostel to stay in Hoi An.

Bag was stolen from my room and the staff were very unhelpful ("it happens"). All they cared about was that I paid for the call I made to my uk bank (someone stood next to me throughout the call pointing at the phone screen shouting "that's $5" very aggressivly). The security here is very poor- keys open multiple rooms and random people were forever walking in and out. On the last day I was woken at 6,30am and accused of weeing over the balcony (I'm a girl?!) and shouted at. I promptly left.

The best breakfast I've had in SEA. It was completely amazing. The location was okay, with only a short walk into town and about 4km from the beach. The place was pretty clean, and there were tons of people there so it was great for meeting people. The pool was nice. My only complaint was the noise. I was in a room right in the front and every night there was someone fighting with the moto drivers late at night.

This is nice hotel, the rooms are big and the staff is very friendly. We got a huge room with 2 huge beds instead of the 1 we booked. They will give you tea (iced or hot) whenever you sit in the lobby and they are really friendly. The location is good.

Great breakfast, great facilities, very good value for money.

Breakfast was diverse and good, yummy pancakes. Real party hotel but i could sleep normally.

Great breakfast, nice rooms, good location, good atmosphere.

Breakfast was excellent. The best so far in southeast Asia. The six bed dorm was a bit cramped. Would be better as a four bed. Social place. Most likely if you're backpacking you're staying here in hoi an because there aren't too many dorms offered.

its very nice to be picked up after a nightlong bustriip. The bathroom needs to be renovated. It would be a much nicer welcome with free breakfast; But what is offered is great.

Nice, clean, excellent breakfast, just a little bit far from the center

Nice hotel, breakfast was good! Always a buzzing atmosphere and it's great value for money. Definitely come here if you want to meet people and have a good night out!

Great place for backpackers, had a lovely stay at Sunflower :)

Amazing breakfast. Nice pool and lounge area with a bar. Definitely the happening hostel in Hoi An. Right between the city and the beach. 40 minute walk to the beach, 20 to the city. Cycles are suggested.

Great place - the staff were lovely and very helpful! Not in the centre of things but you can easily hire a bike and cycle to the beach or old town. Great vibe and atmosphere - I would definitely stay here again!

Huge hotel/hostel. The buffet was the highlight of the hostel. Staff were rude but still an awesome place to stay. I stayed 1 night in a dorm and 3 nights in a private, I prefer the private rooms a lot more then the dorms but both were pretty good value for money. Would recommend staying here, by far the best place to stay in Hoi An!

Great hostel but renting a scooter or bike is essential.