University of Toronto New College Residences Reviews

40 Willcocks Street, Toronto, Canada

Showers are a bit sketchy (in need of repair), otherwise all good! Air conditioning in the room was a pleasant surprise.

The student staff at the front desk and the reservation office were extremely helpful and friendly. The dorm room wasn't on the cleaning staff's schedule so it wasn't ready. But they gave us another room straight away. It was a minor issue. I was pleased with our stay and would stay there again.

• 15th Aug 2015

I've had better hostels. It's clean and it allows you a place to stay. I would have liked to interact with other travelers and locals more though. The staff is also pretty bad at giving directions. I would recommend staying somewhere that's a but more centrally located. This is close to a lot of public transportation but it's not central. The city itself is pretty spread out and the transit system took a few days to learn to navigate from this location.