2kronor Hostel - Vasastan Reviews

Surbrunnsgatan 44, Stockholm, Sweden

nice hostel. The room is quite small but it's OK. The staff are nice but come to work a bit late.

I'm happy you liked 2kronor Hostel. We will remind all staff to keep working times, not acceptalbe to let our guests waiting at the reception.

I think its was amazing, I stayed at 2kronor Vasastan and loved it….the Lady at the reception was so nice and friendly….and I was so pleased to find so many showers, with great space inside….and hot water all the time….all in all it was great….

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Very clean, quiet, everything is well organised, all necessary furniture to cook simple meals is available in the kitchen. It's maybe a bit far from the old town and touristic centre by foot but the metro station is just on the corner of the street. With my friend we were very happy about our staying at the 2kronor hostel. I definitely recommend it!

Thank you so much! Recommendations is like mucic in our ears!

Great hostel. Clean bathrooms, a big kitchen and a nice dining area where you can have dinner, relax and enjoy your tea. A secure luggage area to put bags there after checkout. Also very friendly staff, Abba.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Thanks for your VERY kind words. We will let our staff know what your think. They are and will be very pride! Hope to see you again-

Generally a quiet hostel. Small and cozy. Interesting old house. Nice touches like free cookies and candy at Eastee.

Awesome showers as far as hostels go, and the location in a more residential area close to the city is great. However, the staff is hardly ever there, although they are accommodating if you arrive during off hours. Rooms are small, but very nice. Would definitely recommend.

We are so happy that you liked your stay with us. Unfortunately we cannot have staff more tha 9am to 6 pm, due to that we are a small hostel. On the other hand we can offer other advantages as a small hostel! Welcome back next time!

Very good location, nice rooms and showers and toilets were very clean.

We felt very comfortable in the hostel. It is very cosy and nice and you can get to every direction very easy. We would book this hostel again.

The hostel is centrally located, about 20min to walk from the central station, near shops, park, restaurants etc. Clean showers and nice kitchen and washing faciliies. But the rooms were tiny, like half a meter between the beds. The wifi only worked in the reception and the staff was barely around.

More electricity sockets needed in the rooms. Kitchen was great!

The stuff works 6-8h a day and you should get lucky to meet with them there. As a result anyone can enter and use the hostel facilities. The hostel has 15 rooms but only 2 toilets. Also, fridges stinks like an army of cockroaches fought vs. army of rats and many died in this battle.

It sound that something specific happend during your stay. I want to comment on your comments: We do have staff at the hostel from 9am to 6 pm. No one without a doorcode or a key card can enter the hostel. Normally guests thinks we have good security. We do have 4 toilets and 7 showers. Your comment regarding the fridges seems to come out some sort of frustration and is not worth a comment.

the desk staff are very pleasant and helpful. will return when in Stockholm. I really like how clean and functional every part of the hostel is maintained. great place.

Great thanks for your positive words! Welcome back next time!

I don't know other hostels in Stockholm, but here charged me extra stay fee named "bed linen". Why isn't it included in the fee in the first place???? It made me to pay 5 euros more. Other things were just fine, though the room was small. The staff was rly nice.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I would say that all hostels charge an extra fee for bed linen/towels in Sweden. Reason why it is not included is to keep as low price as possible, then our guest can chose whether they want to bring their own bed linen or not. I'm glad that you are happy with our staff.

This was a good hostel, it is a little annoying that there is only staff there for a few hours a day when reception is open but when they are there they are very helpful. Great kitchen and common area. Rooms quite small and stuffy with no air ventilation but everyone was friendly. Good showers but only one toilet per floor which was a little annoying. Otherwise had a good stay would stay again :)

Good to hear that you are satisfied with your stay at 2kronor Hostel! During low season we have limited opening times. During summer we are open all day. Hope to see you at 2kronor Hostel soon again.

Cozy hostel with a good atmosphere in the heart of Stockholm. I strongly recommend this place.

Thanks for your recommendation! We really appreciate it. See you some other time when you are in Stockholm!

Overall good service and room, but all the bathrooms smelled like pee.

Thank's for your feedback! Very sorry to hear about the bathrooms.The bathrooms normaly are very clean. We have given this feedack to our cleaning staff and we check the bathrooms ever day. Hope that you had a good stay at 2kronor Hostel and in Stockholm and welcome back!

Great hostel. Convenient location. Reasonable prices. Very kind and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend to any backpacker looking for a decent place to stay during their visit to Stockholm.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Bulgaria

I would suggest the reception to be open a few hours more than it is now. Please, repair the air system in room number 1! There was cold air. And also the common room downstair was a bit cold.

• 30th Nov 2014

The hostel is quite a small and cozy one. The staff worked there are really friendly and helpful. It's not a typical "hostel" full of backpackers but a nice and quiet place to stay.

Great place to stay for few nights if you don't want to spend a small fortune on hotels in stockholm ;) Very nice service, clean, and quiet place in the center of stockholm, 20 min walk from the centralstation. I would definitely go there again.

• 21st Nov 2014