2kronor Hostel - Vasastan Reviews

Surbrunnsgatan 44, Stockholm, Sweden

Clean comfy hostel BUT wifi was awful. I had read one comment that said bad wifi but only the one. But seriously, horrible wifi even in the main area where it was supposed to be strongest.

Kitchen in the cellar without windows and bad air.

• 29th Aug 2015

Good price for a room in Sweden. The hostel was really okay but you're not lucky if you are in a mixed room with 2 men who snore...

Has good kitchen and great showers! It's close to the metro station and theres many bars in the area.

Great homebase for exploring the City!

Wi-Fi connection was very poor

A decent place for a backpacker. Staff is friendly and location is good.

Public area looks quite empty, which lower the atmosphere at this place. Other aspects are really nice.

Nice place, clean. Plus: emailcontact for checking in!

The hostel felt cared for, and room was clean and nicely presented, with a locker per bed, wardrobe and table and chair. Kitchen and dining room comfy, clean and well equiped. Location quiet at night unless other residents are inconsiderate. Showers were hot and clean. Would stay again.

• 6th Aug 2015

I had a very pleasant stay, the stuff was friendly and helpful and I also liked the 'sleep well' card on the bed. I enjoyed my stay and would pick the same hostel anytime again.

Among the 3 best hostels in Stockholm with the best value among all. I have tried 10 hostels in that city so far. It is in a cosy 200 years old very Swedish house, which has a nice kitchen and is very close to a big supermarket.

The atmosphere here very much depends on who's staying there at the time because the common area seems very lonely and dark when there's not many people. The kitchen is great - it's fantastic that there's some little touches like oil, spices & free tea and coffee. There's not a lot of toilets, but that said, I didn't ever have to wait too long.

We had a really Good Time. I World recommend this Place, clean and very friendly.

• 1st Aug 2015

Staff very friendly and helpful. Great showers and comfortable beds. Easy to find, only 4 minutes walk from metro station.

Good lokation. A nice, helping and loving staff in the reception. A great welcome to the Hostel. I like it very much. Clean areas. Lovely atmosphere. You get much for the Money. I really recomend it.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Our stay at 2kronor hostel was pleasant! The atmosphere was good, it was easy to get to know other travellers which we really liked! We had the impression that there wasn't enough staff for managing the whole hostel so sometimes things took a bit longer. We always got help if we needed sth though. Another negative point is that it doesn't say that you have to bring your own bed sheets (or rent them for extra money). It would be important to let people know in advance.

Friendly staff, clean, convenient, and good value. The only downside is that some of the street-side rooms can be a little noisy with windows open in the summer.

• 25th Jul 2015

The hostel was perfect to visit Stockholm. All the facilities were clean and practical. The only problem was the number of toilets. It can sometimes be a problem, in particular in the morning, but I understand that it would be hard to add more toilets.

You are right, it is not easy to modify such an old and characteristic building, rules and regulations makes it very limited to add more toilets, but normally it is not a problem. Hope to see you back in 2kronor!

I call well recommend 2konor Hostel! Should I ever visit Stockholm again, I'll be very liked back at 2kronor.

• 23rd Jul 2015