2kronor Hostel - Vasastan Reviews

Surbrunnsgatan 44, Stockholm, Sweden

Really enjoyed my stay. Really good nights sleep considering I was in the six person dorm. Would recommend!

The staff was really friendly and helpful when I arrived. I never once felt unsafe at this place since you need to use a key card or code to get in most of the time. The hostel is about a five minute walk from a metro station and there's a few bars and restaurants near by. The shower area is located in a basement but it's set up really nicely and everything is kept clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I had the option.

• 21st May 2015

I liked the location, nearby grocery stores, and restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. Swedish hostels do not provide a breakfast. The only issue I had was that there was noise that sounded like low dissonant music coming from upstairs so I had to use ear plugs to sleep.

One of my favorite hostels that I stayed in while in Stockholm! Very friendly staff, great showers, and just an overall excellent place.

great place to stay and clean but more for older people. Not in the center and more quiet. depends on what you like but if your young, probably not the best place to meet people.

It has good location and very good working wifi,it is cute and quite clean.But ıf someone walks in the aisle especially in the night you hear the floor's sounds easily and it splited my sleep.floor can be restorated by owner.But mostly İ can recommend this hostel.

• 1st May 2015
  • Turkey

Really liked that you guys had a properly equipped kitchen and dining area!!

nice hostel. The room is quite small but it's OK. The staff are nice but come to work a bit late.

I'm happy you liked 2kronor Hostel. We will remind all staff to keep working times, not acceptalbe to let our guests waiting at the reception.

It was okay for the men that stayed there, the dorm would have worked out for me being the only female, to shower etc.

• 15th Apr 2015

Not sure I understand your comments. However, we do have Female Dorm available as well. Make sure to book it next time in Stockholm.

I think its was amazing, I stayed at 2kronor Vasastan and loved it….the Lady at the reception was so nice and friendly….and I was so pleased to find so many showers, with great space inside….and hot water all the time….all in all it was great….

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Very clean, quiet, everything is well organised, all necessary furniture to cook simple meals is available in the kitchen. It's maybe a bit far from the old town and touristic centre by foot but the metro station is just on the corner of the street. With my friend we were very happy about our staying at the 2kronor hostel. I definitely recommend it!

Thank you so much! Recommendations is like mucic in our ears!

Great hostel. Clean bathrooms, a big kitchen and a nice dining area where you can have dinner, relax and enjoy your tea. A secure luggage area to put bags there after checkout. Also very friendly staff, Abba.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Thanks for your VERY kind words. We will let our staff know what your think. They are and will be very pride! Hope to see you again-

Generally a quiet hostel. Small and cozy. Interesting old house. Nice touches like free cookies and candy at Eastee.

Awesome showers as far as hostels go, and the location in a more residential area close to the city is great. However, the staff is hardly ever there, although they are accommodating if you arrive during off hours. Rooms are small, but very nice. Would definitely recommend.

We are so happy that you liked your stay with us. Unfortunately we cannot have staff more tha 9am to 6 pm, due to that we are a small hostel. On the other hand we can offer other advantages as a small hostel! Welcome back next time!

Very good location, nice rooms and showers and toilets were very clean.

We felt very comfortable in the hostel. It is very cosy and nice and you can get to every direction very easy. We would book this hostel again.

The hostel is centrally located, about 20min to walk from the central station, near shops, park, restaurants etc. Clean showers and nice kitchen and washing faciliies. But the rooms were tiny, like half a meter between the beds. The wifi only worked in the reception and the staff was barely around.

More electricity sockets needed in the rooms. Kitchen was great!

The stuff works 6-8h a day and you should get lucky to meet with them there. As a result anyone can enter and use the hostel facilities. The hostel has 15 rooms but only 2 toilets. Also, fridges stinks like an army of cockroaches fought vs. army of rats and many died in this battle.

It sound that something specific happend during your stay. I want to comment on your comments: We do have staff at the hostel from 9am to 6 pm. No one without a doorcode or a key card can enter the hostel. Normally guests thinks we have good security. We do have 4 toilets and 7 showers. Your comment regarding the fridges seems to come out some sort of frustration and is not worth a comment.

the desk staff are very pleasant and helpful. will return when in Stockholm. I really like how clean and functional every part of the hostel is maintained. great place.

Great thanks for your positive words! Welcome back next time!