Harvey's Guesthouse Reviews

11 Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

I stayed right under the roof, so I had no wi-fi at that height (it worked only in the lobby and at the first two floors at the time of my visit). The room was clean and cozy. Although my window was opening into the street, it was not too noisy (but earplugs won't hurt if you wake up easily). The staff was very kind. The neighborhood is not much fun, but it takes less than 10 minutes to get to the central part of the city.

A very welcoming, friendly and helpful hotel, just a short walk from the centre so it was quieter than the centre. I would definitely go and stay there again.

• 17th Aug 2015

The Hist and Hostess were wonderful and very helpful. It is my place in Aberdeen.

• 21st Jul 2015

too expensive

I cancelled my reservation within the cancellation period. No problems and the guesthouse was very gracious and prompt confirming my cancellation.

A very charming place with a lot of kindness. Ans irish breakfast is very nice !

• 27th Apr 2015