Harvey's Guesthouse

Fabulous 103 Total Reviews
Fabulous 103 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Great warm and friendly staff. Lovely family run business. Very helpful too. They made me feel at home and welcomed straight away. Would recommend.

10th Dec 2016

This guesthouse is the cutest, friendliest place that I have ever stayed. When I rang the doorbell I was greeted by the daughter, Darina (spelling?) and she welcomed us inside where we went to meet her mother (Eylish) in the office. They were both so loving that it felt like walking into a southern bed and breakfast in the United States. Definitely a home away from home.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2016
4.3

Not sure where to start, it is a cute guest house, But my room, was freezing on a night, and despite being on the top floor ( the 5th floor) I could hear a very very noisy road! I live in the center of London and it's nothing like the noise I had comming from that road. I was staying on business so this was a big deal for me. NO WIFI, if you are on the top floor there is no wifi, and the owner did not care and said it would be good for me to have non!