8.0
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
Harvey's Guesthouse Located at 11 Upper Gardiner Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 1 11 Upper Gardiner Street
80% 101
53.3579795 -6.2604582
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2016
4.3

Not sure where to start, it is a cute guest house, But my room, was freezing on a night, and despite being on the top floor ( the 5th floor) I could hear a very very noisy road! I live in the center of London and it's nothing like the noise I had comming from that road. I was staying on business so this was a big deal for me. NO WIFI, if you are on the top floor there is no wifi, and the owner did not care and said it would be good for me to have non!