IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm Reviews

Zinkens väg 20, Stockholm, Sweden

A pleasant stay. Many groups.

The hostel has a good atmosphere with facilities that enabled different generations tom peaceably co-exist.

Excellent location, between two metro stations whose names will be familiar to all readers of Sjowall & Walloo, in Stockholm's largest inner-city park. Two minutes walk to a strand to cool the feet after a long day's sightseeing. Peaceful, enclosed garden in which to sit and eat outdoors. (Note to Hostel - please make this a no-smoking area !!). Shower rooms were spacious and even have hairdryers. ICA, COOP and Lidl within walking distance. This is a good, clean, safe hostel for a city visit.

• 25th Jun 2014

I loved my stay at Zinkensdamm and can't speak highly enough of the helpful staff and excellent facilities. I will be recommending this hostel to my family and friends.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Due to a lot of people it was very noisy at night and in the early morning (door slamming every few seconds). Little rooms. Tasty breakfast - especially coffee!

Nice room, good location and great breakfast. Not the cheapest thou.

It did not feel like a normal youth hostel. I only met the people in my room. Breakfast was not included.

This hostel is really good! It is not near the center but you can get there with the subway. It is charming and the staff is great! Really good value for the money. I recommend it. Plus it was one heck of a breakfast

We had reservation for normal hostel room without own bathroom, we got upgraded to the room with bathroom! We were so happy. The room was hotel quality!