Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel Reviews

4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, Los Angeles, USA

My experience in Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel turned into a nightmare because I ended up paying 3 nights I didn't even spend in the hostels. 3 nights, for 6 people = about $580 for nothing. Thanks to the manager who has been a stupid bully and didn't make any effort to help out whereas the service was awful.

• 9th Aug 2014

wouldn't stay more than one night

Owner is a legend, place was clean and guest were cool! I'd stay again fo sho

• 7th Aug 2014

I didn't enjoy this stay at all. the beds are old and when you lay on the bed all you feel is the springs. I stayed in the 20 bed female dorm, there is only 1 bathroom. The shower was clogged, the room was dirty. I would not recommend this to anyone.

I am very disappointed with Hostel World and the LA Paradise Hostel. When I called to be picked up from the airport, I was told there was a leak and they were booked and couldn't grant my reservation. The hostel didn't tell me anything other than that I would have to contact hostel world and get them to send the cancellation request back to them(even though I wasn't cancelling, they were). I had to spend the night at the airport and Hostel world has NOT refunded me for anything. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

• 2nd Aug 2014

This hostel is great if you're on a tight budget! Wouldn't recommend the 20 bed dorm, we stayed in it for 1 night and got 3 hours of sleep, it just didn't feel safe and was too noisey. The rest of the stay was in a 4 bed female dorm which was good for price. The location is not good, the airport is close but neighbourhood is not pleasant. The shuttles provided are excellent though and the drivers are very helpful! Free shuttle to beach is worth it and free drink and cake makes this good value

• 2nd Aug 2014

I was so astounded with the Staff that worked at the front desk. The place overall had good vibes and the rooms were up to standard :) However i and although i cannot talk for others but just the look and mood when they left the lobby speaking with the staff had shifted over everyone in that lobby making the place feel unsafe. No smiles, Thank yous, Welcome were ever said during our stay. I would not come back or recommend to anyone after the appaling service

• 30th Jul 2014

Not even once!

I can't even explain how insanely rude the staff are here, it was absolutely unacceptable. Do not stay here, no one deserves to be treated badly by staff. I don't understand why these staff members got into hospitality in the first place. They would laugh and roll their eyes when I asked questions and made me feel like an imposter even though I was a paying guest. I would be embarrassed to be the owner of this establishment with staff like this. DONT STAY HERE.

It was nice. Very far from the bus station. Great to stay short term but not a long term place.

• 29th Jul 2014

Unfriendly staff!

Very unorganized! The price I payed was higher than the price I booked online. In fact they did not have my reservation in their computer what so ever even though I had proof of it. If you are looking for a place you can also spend some time at I suggest finding something else. If you have plans of being out basically from early morning to late at night and have the ability to take all your luggage you won't get any better price.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The girls in the front desk are really rude, all the other employees are really nice including the owners.The place is cool great atmosphere we met some incredible people, it's clean and great price but a little far from downtown. I recommended this hostel

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

While this hostel offers so much for it's value also added to that value is BED BUGS. The place is in need of a little love and attention, but I suppose you get what you pay for. After being awoken at 2am by bed bugs and contacting the staff with already rashes & a squashed bed bug on my hand with my blood, the staff reactions were more lets get this guy out of here as quick as possible rather than trying to assist me. I was asked if I wanted another bed (Of course) & no refund. Bad location.

• 15th Jul 2014

Worst staff ever! The receptionists are very rude and not helpful at all. If you are a foreign, I wouldn't recommend it, I felt very uncomfortable there...

• 13th Jul 2014

Printing fare is too expensive. One sheet one dollar!

It would be more helpful to conncet lots of travel agenies for us to choose many roots of travel.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I had the greatest experience here. The location is on point and I met tons of people.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

This hotel is close of airport, but very far of tiristc place in LA. You need car or spend log time in public transportation. And staff are unpreparedness.

In the front desk some people where nice, and some others not

• 26th Jun 2014