Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel Reviews

4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, Los Angeles, USA

thestaff made me wait for 10 minutes with no one in front of me since they were having random stuff talk among themselves! They were racist towards an Asian woman aswell! The rooms were super dirty and the smell was horrible! 2 showers witha cheap plastic sheet and only 1 toilet for a 24 people dorm... There were kids and weird people all over the place, this should be called HELL instead of paradise! Never have i during my travels been in such a bad place!!!

I am very disappointed with Hostel World and the LA Paradise Hostel. When I called to be picked up from the airport, I was told there was a leak and they were booked and couldn't grant my reservation. The hostel didn't tell me anything other than that I would have to contact hostel world and get them to send the cancellation request back to them(even though I wasn't cancelling, they were). I had to spend the night at the airport and Hostel world has NOT refunded me for anything. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

• 2nd Aug 2014

This hostel is great if you're on a tight budget! Wouldn't recommend the 20 bed dorm, we stayed in it for 1 night and got 3 hours of sleep, it just didn't feel safe and was too noisey. The rest of the stay was in a 4 bed female dorm which was good for price. The location is not good, the airport is close but neighbourhood is not pleasant. The shuttles provided are excellent though and the drivers are very helpful! Free shuttle to beach is worth it and free drink and cake makes this good value

• 2nd Aug 2014