Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel Reviews

4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, Los Angeles, USA

This place was actually better than I expected after reading the reviews. I just needed a place to crash between a long layover of planes, and it served that purpose. I would not stay there as a visitor to the City of Angels otherwise.

That sucks. It was the worst hostel where I've ever stayed. Although I booked this hostel and got the confirmation of reservation for sure, the staff said it was too late to come, so it was automatically canceled. Wtf. What I did finally was sleeping on the floor. I could see many backpackers getting into the same troubles...

WARNING: This is NOT a hostel! This is a run-down motel which was converted into "hostel" by cramming as many bunk beds as possible into tiny rooms. This "hostel" is located in one of the worst parts of L.A., and my friends at LAPD tell me the Inglewood Police are there at least three times every week, usually over fights, drugs, and the occassional hooker. The staff is not merely rude; they are outright abusive. The only way to eat food is at their over-priced restaurant. I beg you do NOT visit

the people in front desk are very rude

no curtain no door no nothing between sleeping room and bathroom/showers? else than that it was ok!

The neighbourhood is not so nice, feels a little unsafe if you go out in the evening. It's close to the airport and they have a shuttle bus, but when my friend arrived one day later, it was really hard to pick her up from the airport. She waited there for 2,5 hours, and I went 3 times to the front desk to ask if they could pick her up. Really weird. The staff had an attitude, they weren't helpfull at all and they were rude! The 8 pers dorms are okay, facilities are ok as well.

1 2 Next » last »