Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel Reviews

4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, Los Angeles, USA

The girls in the front desk are really rude, all the other employees are really nice including the owners.The place is cool great atmosphere we met some incredible people, it's clean and great price but a little far from downtown. I recommended this hostel

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

While this hostel offers so much for it's value also added to that value is BED BUGS. The place is in need of a little love and attention, but I suppose you get what you pay for. After being awoken at 2am by bed bugs and contacting the staff with already rashes & a squashed bed bug on my hand with my blood, the staff reactions were more lets get this guy out of here as quick as possible rather than trying to assist me. I was asked if I wanted another bed (Of course) & no refund. Bad location.

• 15th Jul 2014

Worst staff ever! The receptionists are very rude and not helpful at all. If you are a foreign, I wouldn't recommend it, I felt very uncomfortable there...

• 13th Jul 2014

Printing fare is too expensive. One sheet one dollar!

It would be more helpful to conncet lots of travel agenies for us to choose many roots of travel.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I had the greatest experience here. The location is on point and I met tons of people.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

staff was really unkind. they ridiculed me and my friend. even my english is bad and I couldn't understand what they said directly, It was bad experience. but location is nice, especially swimming pool in the middle of hostel is really awesome.

This hotel is close of airport, but very far of tiristc place in LA. You need car or spend log time in public transportation. And staff are unpreparedness.

In the front desk some people where nice, and some others not

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I had a great two night stay in this hostel. They have a pool and some nice free stuff. If you want a good night sleep just don't book a big dorm.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

We stayed one night in the 20 bed dorm. It was cheap and you get a lot for your money (freshbaked muffins for breakfast, freshbaked cookies at afternoon tea time, champagne, popcorn...). The Shuttle service is awesome. They bring you to the next busstation or metro and to the airport at all time. They offer cheap laundry and a international phone. The pool and the whole area was very good for chill out. We enjoyed this day completly.

Typical bait and switch bs, price change last minute suprise. What a joke!

Pretty bad location

• 4th Jun 2014

Beware. The price You got from hostelworld is not valid. They will add 14% to Your bill. The staff are very arrogant. They promise free parking, when there is no available lots.

Change your staff and cleand frecuently the rooms

Nice enough, let down by what was sold as a buffet dinner turned out to be fries, nachos and rice

My first impression wasn´t good given that I wasn´t charged what I was said I had to pay according to HostelWorld. The hostel was u$19,99 per night. I paid u$2,40 for the reservation was supossed to pay the other u$17,59 when I arrived at the hostel. When I got there, the cashier told me I had to pay u$22, then she lowered the priceto u$20 after I insited in paying u$17,59. She said it was becuase of "taxes" (14%?). Who ripped me off? The hostel or HostelWorld who specified nothing regarding tax

What makes this place amazing it is people :)

• 30th Apr 2014
  • India

There was no wifi signal in my room

If you get room 800 bunk bed #3 ask to change it immediately. That mattress needs to be replaced, the springs are all loose

• 17th Apr 2014