Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel Reviews

4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, Los Angeles, USA

I can't even explain how insanely rude the staff are here, it was absolutely unacceptable. Do not stay here, no one deserves to be treated badly by staff. I don't understand why these staff members got into hospitality in the first place. They would laugh and roll their eyes when I asked questions and made me feel like an imposter even though I was a paying guest. I would be embarrassed to be the owner of this establishment with staff like this. DONT STAY HERE.

It was nice. Very far from the bus station. Great to stay short term but not a long term place.

• 29th Jul 2014

Unfriendly staff!

Very unorganized! The price I payed was higher than the price I booked online. In fact they did not have my reservation in their computer what so ever even though I had proof of it. If you are looking for a place you can also spend some time at I suggest finding something else. If you have plans of being out basically from early morning to late at night and have the ability to take all your luggage you won't get any better price.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The girls in the front desk are really rude, all the other employees are really nice including the owners.The place is cool great atmosphere we met some incredible people, it's clean and great price but a little far from downtown. I recommended this hostel

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

While this hostel offers so much for it's value also added to that value is BED BUGS. The place is in need of a little love and attention, but I suppose you get what you pay for. After being awoken at 2am by bed bugs and contacting the staff with already rashes & a squashed bed bug on my hand with my blood, the staff reactions were more lets get this guy out of here as quick as possible rather than trying to assist me. I was asked if I wanted another bed (Of course) & no refund. Bad location.

• 15th Jul 2014

Worst staff ever! The receptionists are very rude and not helpful at all. If you are a foreign, I wouldn't recommend it, I felt very uncomfortable there...

• 13th Jul 2014

Printing fare is too expensive. One sheet one dollar!

It would be more helpful to conncet lots of travel agenies for us to choose many roots of travel.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I had the greatest experience here. The location is on point and I met tons of people.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

staff was really unkind. they ridiculed me and my friend. even my english is bad and I couldn't understand what they said directly, It was bad experience. but location is nice, especially swimming pool in the middle of hostel is really awesome.

good value, friendly and convenient transportation.

This hotel is close of airport, but very far of tiristc place in LA. You need car or spend log time in public transportation. And staff are unpreparedness.

In the front desk some people where nice, and some others not

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I had a great two night stay in this hostel. They have a pool and some nice free stuff. If you want a good night sleep just don't book a big dorm.

• 24th Jun 2014