Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel Reviews

4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, Los Angeles, USA

I had the greatest experience here. The location is on point and I met tons of people.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

This hotel is close of airport, but very far of tiristc place in LA. You need car or spend log time in public transportation. And staff are unpreparedness.

In the front desk some people where nice, and some others not

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I had a great two night stay in this hostel. They have a pool and some nice free stuff. If you want a good night sleep just don't book a big dorm.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

We stayed one night in the 20 bed dorm. It was cheap and you get a lot for your money (freshbaked muffins for breakfast, freshbaked cookies at afternoon tea time, champagne, popcorn...). The Shuttle service is awesome. They bring you to the next busstation or metro and to the airport at all time. They offer cheap laundry and a international phone. The pool and the whole area was very good for chill out. We enjoyed this day completly.

Typical bait and switch bs, price change last minute suprise. What a joke!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Barbados

Pretty bad location

• 4th Jun 2014

Beware. The price You got from hostelworld is not valid. They will add 14% to Your bill. The staff are very arrogant. They promise free parking, when there is no available lots.

Change your staff and cleand frecuently the rooms

Nice enough, let down by what was sold as a buffet dinner turned out to be fries, nachos and rice

My first impression wasn´t good given that I wasn´t charged what I was said I had to pay according to HostelWorld. The hostel was u$19,99 per night. I paid u$2,40 for the reservation was supossed to pay the other u$17,59 when I arrived at the hostel. When I got there, the cashier told me I had to pay u$22, then she lowered the priceto u$20 after I insited in paying u$17,59. She said it was becuase of "taxes" (14%?). Who ripped me off? The hostel or HostelWorld who specified nothing regarding tax

What makes this place amazing it is people :)

• 30th Apr 2014
  • India

There was no wifi signal in my room

If you get room 800 bunk bed #3 ask to change it immediately. That mattress needs to be replaced, the springs are all loose

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Chile

Pack a sense of humour and check into Los Angeles at it's best great place to stay and only getting better don't mind the odd plane the heated pool makes up for it

For value for money, and the outstanding shuttle service, this hostel is without doubt one of the best in the world. I thank you and salute you.God bless america.

I can't think of anything they could have done to make me happier. Everything & everybody was top notch & went above & beyond my expectations to make my stay in LA just super & when I return next month, I wouldn't stay anywhere else, even if it was the Ritz for free, because they certainly can turn on, "the putting on the ritz", in a real way, right there in a Backpackers Paradise! So enjoyed my stay!

• 14th Mar 2014

Unorganized, slow, unhelpful staff, filthy dirty everywhere! Tried to cram me in an already full room on an unmade roller bed! Disgusting arm pit location. Need I say more? I should have saved the money and slept on the floor in the airport.

1 2 Next » last »