Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Reviews

777 Airport Boulevard, San Francisco, USA

The staff was very nice and helpful. My room was nice with minor areas needing cleaning. It wasn't the worst or the best hotel/hostel I've been in. I wouldn't hesitate staying again with the understanding that no matter what the hotel name every area/location will vary in reviews. I stayed near San Francisco airport.

Hostel world is a fraud. They took 15$ as booking amount from me for a night stay at the red roof inn. When I reached the booked hotel at the said time, there was no room booked for me. The hotel staff denied the possibilities of returning my money and clearly indicated that hostelworld has been frauding people this way. On calling on the given number, it kept going on voice mail. Please never book a hotel with them.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • India

Fantastic room - clean and modern. Everyone was very friendly, and the 24-hour diner was super convenient. It's impossible to find an affordable hotel IN San Francisco, so finding this airport hotel was a relief.

very good all round for an airport hotel it was excellent and as other people have said the staff were excellent and vey helpful indeed.

• 26th May 2014