X

Home to the world's greatest Hostels

30,000 properties, 180 countries Over 3.5 million guest reviews 21 million bookings

Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Reviews

777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, San Francisco, USA

Reviews & Ratings Explained

81%

Rating
40 Total Reviews
  • 78%Value For Money
  • 80%Security
  • 83%Location
  • 88%Staff
  • 78%Atmosphere
  • 82%Cleanliness
  • 80%Facilities

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months.

All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines »

  • Show:

80%

Gute Verbindung zum Airport durch halbstündig fahrenden Shuttelbus sehr gutes Preis Leistungs Verhältnis. Für ein 2 Sterne Hotel hervorragende. Wir würden dort jederzeit wieder einkehren.

  • 6th Oct 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Germany
  • Couple, 41+
  • (1 review)


34%

I did not actually stay at this hotel, since I was told by the staff on arrival that they had no booking for me. I have an open complaint with Hostelworld about this, ref: 913965 So I have rated as very poor the elements of the hotel I actually experienced, and have put security and cleanliness as poor because that would be my best guess, based on what I saw. The location was undeniably good, but until I am satisfied by the way Hostelworld deal with my complaint, I would not recommend it.


80%

Zunächst: Der Weg zum Hotel war eine Qual! Das kostenlose Shuttle kam auch nach mehreren Telefonaten nicht am Flugahfen an und die in der Bestätigungsmail genannte Adresse war doppeldeutig, sodass wir für 42 $ durch die Gegend fahren mussten :-( Als Entschädigung erhielten wir dann Gutscheine für das Abendessen und ein besseres Zimmer, also im Endeffekt alles gut. Das Hotel ist grundsätzlich aber super. Sauber, 24 Stunden geöffnetes Restaruant und ein kostenloses Shuttle in 10 Min. zum SFO.

  • 28th Aug 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Germany
  • Male, 25-30
  • (1 review)


83%

Stayed overnight for a transit flight. The stay was great! Good value for money! No fuss


86%

It was good to location. very close to airport and there a free shuttle bus frequently,


80%

Hôtel très sympa, excellent rapport qualité prix avec un excellent resto

  • 14th Jul 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • France
  • Male, 41+
  • (1 review)


80%

The staff was very nice and helpful. My room was nice with minor areas needing cleaning. It wasn't the worst or the best hotel/hostel I've been in. I wouldn't hesitate staying again with the understanding that no matter what the hotel name every area/location will vary in reviews. I stayed near San Francisco airport.


91%

Belle piscine, manque de commerces autour (pharmacies, epiceries...) Tres heureuse du mini frigo et du four a micro-ondes ! : ))

  • 28th Jun 2014
  • Novice Nomad
  • Anonymous
  • Canada
  • Female, 41+
  • (1 review)




View all San Francisco Hotels

Please give us your feedback