Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Reviews

777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, San Francisco, USA

Overall they, Red Rood Inn, were very courteous. George is the back bone and has a good handle on all of the hotel's operations. He is the 'go to' person for most any question. There was one gal on the night shift that was very accommodating, helpful and knowledgeable, along with being very friendly and approachable. She was taller than the other gal, who was not quite as friendly and accommodating.

It was an awesome place to stay. Most of the staff was very accommodating.

Gute Verbindung zum Airport durch halbstündig fahrenden Shuttelbus sehr gutes Preis Leistungs Verhältnis. Für ein 2 Sterne Hotel hervorragende. Wir würden dort jederzeit wieder einkehren.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I did not actually stay at this hotel, since I was told by the staff on arrival that they had no booking for me. I have an open complaint with Hostelworld about this, ref: 913965 So I have rated as very poor the elements of the hotel I actually experienced, and have put security and cleanliness as poor because that would be my best guess, based on what I saw. The location was undeniably good, but until I am satisfied by the way Hostelworld deal with my complaint, I would not recommend it.

Zunächst: Der Weg zum Hotel war eine Qual! Das kostenlose Shuttle kam auch nach mehreren Telefonaten nicht am Flugahfen an und die in der Bestätigungsmail genannte Adresse war doppeldeutig, sodass wir für 42 $ durch die Gegend fahren mussten :-( Als Entschädigung erhielten wir dann Gutscheine für das Abendessen und ein besseres Zimmer, also im Endeffekt alles gut. Das Hotel ist grundsätzlich aber super. Sauber, 24 Stunden geöffnetes Restaruant und ein kostenloses Shuttle in 10 Min. zum SFO.

• 28th Aug 2014

Stayed overnight for a transit flight. The stay was great! Good value for money! No fuss

It was good to location. very close to airport and there a free shuttle bus frequently,

View all San Francisco Hotels