Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Reviews

777 Airport Boulevard, San Francisco, USA

Zunächst: Der Weg zum Hotel war eine Qual! Das kostenlose Shuttle kam auch nach mehreren Telefonaten nicht am Flugahfen an und die in der Bestätigungsmail genannte Adresse war doppeldeutig, sodass wir für 42 $ durch die Gegend fahren mussten :-( Als Entschädigung erhielten wir dann Gutscheine für das Abendessen und ein besseres Zimmer, also im Endeffekt alles gut. Das Hotel ist grundsätzlich aber super. Sauber, 24 Stunden geöffnetes Restaruant und ein kostenloses Shuttle in 10 Min. zum SFO.

• 28th Aug 2014

It was good to location. very close to airport and there a free shuttle bus frequently,

Hôtel très sympa, excellent rapport qualité prix avec un excellent resto

• 14th Jul 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. My room was nice with minor areas needing cleaning. It wasn't the worst or the best hotel/hostel I've been in. I wouldn't hesitate staying again with the understanding that no matter what the hotel name every area/location will vary in reviews. I stayed near San Francisco airport.

Belle piscine, manque de commerces autour (pharmacies, epiceries...) Tres heureuse du mini frigo et du four a micro-ondes ! : ))

• 28th Jun 2014

Hostel world is a fraud. They took 15$ as booking amount from me for a night stay at the red roof inn. When I reached the booked hotel at the said time, there was no room booked for me. The hotel staff denied the possibilities of returning my money and clearly indicated that hostelworld has been frauding people this way. On calling on the given number, it kept going on voice mail. Please never book a hotel with them.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • India

Fantastic room - clean and modern. Everyone was very friendly, and the 24-hour diner was super convenient. It's impossible to find an affordable hotel IN San Francisco, so finding this airport hotel was a relief.

very good all round for an airport hotel it was excellent and as other people have said the staff were excellent and vey helpful indeed.

• 26th May 2014

Reserve este hotel y mi sorpresa que 24 horas antes de llegar me mandan un correo y me dicen que me han cancelado la reaerva. Es incrwible que un hitel te pueda hacer esto. No me lo creia.

• 17th May 2014