8.7
Fabulous 30 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 30 Total Reviews
The Kildare Street Hotel Located at 47-49 Kildare Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 47-49 Kildare Street
87% 30
53.3420008 -6.2547075
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Oct 2016

Great last minute booking. Excellent location and super friendly staff. My too Was massive and overlooked The park. I was alone, but if I was traveling with someone or a partner I would definitely stay here again as there were 3 beds in My room! Great decor and very clean. Thank you so much. Also le petite cafe is down the road and has he best sambos!

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Oct 2016
7.4

Too expansive for what you're paying for. The heat in the room didn't work and the shower leaked.