The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

Very impressed! Staff were fantastic: helpful & friendly! Great location. Was upgraded to a 4 bed dorm for no charge. Room was spacious & comfy bed. Good kitchen and the free tea, hot chocolate, & coffee were appreciated in the chilly Irish rain! Free &/or social activities most (all?) nights. Great wifi though it only sometimes reached my bedroom. They printed my airline ticket for free. Would definitely stay here again!

I would say you definitely get more than your money's worth! The staff is extremely helpful and they do nightly events. The location is in the heart of Dublin and everything is walking distance. I would recommend this place to other travelers!

Great place to stay i had no complaints, the staff were lovely and very helpful, it had a good atmosphere and i enjoyed my stay.

• 5th May 2014

There's nothing much to say about this hostel, everything was great. If I have to find a downside, then the room was not that big and probably a cupboard or a shelf in the bathroom would have come in handy.

The hall surprised me, since I had read the reviews and I wasn't really expecting a dark room with a old couch. But the part with the rooms is extremely clean and I've never seen bathroom that big and clean in an hostel before. I had a very good time at this hostel, but there is no lockers for the luggage. It's at a good 10-15 mins from the zone with the pubs but it's on a straight road, so very easy to find the way back. People at the reception told me about nice place to lunch! Would go back!

I liked the hostel, and thought the location was good, and was glad to get wifi, although faster wifi would have been good. Unfortunately my room mates could not get wifi. The paint scheme in the room could be brighter and the fact that the sockets were so high up would have been an issue if I hadn't taken one of the bunk beds.

Times Hostel -Camdel Place is an excellent option considering value/money. The location is good, not at the heart of Dublin but everything is 15-20 min waliking. The breakfast is OK, they have the basics: cereal. milk, fruit, bread, cheese, tomato and jam. The staff is very friendly and nice. The rooms are tidy, they don't have a wardrobe tough, but there is a place for your luggage you just need to rent a lock at the front desk. There are activities pretty much every evening. I recommend it

1 2 3 Next » last »