Travelodge Dublin Airport South Reviews

Shangan Road, Ballymun, Dublin 9, Dublin, Ireland

Some mould in the shower. it is far from the Center.

Everything was quite satisfactory.

• 8th Nov 2015

No bedside lamps available . I was told they are non existent in this hotel by the male receptionist. The €5 for wifi returned to me. Would not work in our room.So,I had to stay in the lobby to use my I pad.Not convenient.I was told that this was NOT a hostel but a 3 star hotel!f

• 7th Oct 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE! Extremely overpriced for what you get: outlets did not work, charged you 5€ per device for wifi in your room, door didn't shut all the way, charge you 3€ for the airport shuttle, charge you for breakfast. Additionally, the title of the hotel is confusing in that it has "airport" in it but is not the airport travelodge. Our cab driver took us to the actual "airport travelodge" and thankfully didn't not charge is the 50€ we should've paid to be taken to the correct place.

Its a pleasure to stay there. Friendly, Clean and helpful