Travelodge Phoenix Park Reviews

Auburn Avenue Roundabout, Navan Road, Dublin, Ireland

Nice location , only 15,20 min to the city center by bus. Affordable prices compared to the city center ones. Nice staff, rooms tidy. I definitely recommend it. Internet connection charged 5 pound per day, apart from that everything was perfect!!!

• 27th Jul 2014

When we arrived I was sharing with a pal who took the bed and I the couch. When laying out our clothes I asked him where he got the socks that were laying on the chair that I just pulled out - they weren't his socks. Bad start! The shower was very poor and that's not something to find out at 5am. Smokers in rooms make for a seedy smell in the corridor although you can;t smell anything once you're in your room. Still I'd stay again as it beats a hostel, is relatively clean and you great value.

• 4th Apr 2014

I can recommend the Travellodge. Its a perfect nofrills hostel. The only downside is the distance to the town center.

Nice and Clean Place. Just a little far from city but is close to bus that takes you directly to city.

Great hotel, friendly abd helpful staff. Beds are very comfortable. Also, a great Irish breakfast in the restaurant.