Age Budapest Youth Centre Reviews

16. Raday street, Budapest, Hungary

I would mention the location and the price as positive aspects. The staff was very helpful too.

• 20th Aug 2015

It was very nice. Thank you Peter!

• 20th Aug 2015

Everthing was excellent! Thank you Peter.

• 20th Aug 2015

The hostel is on the third floor with no lift. The door of the hostel was locked and there was a message on it that asked you to call the owner to check in. He arrived ten minutes later. Apparently I arrived later than I was supposed to, so that is why he wasn't at the hostel then. Facilities (including kitchen) are nice but in somewhat bad shape. The floor makes a lot of noise and the beds are just awful. I was happy to leave after one night. Definitely the worst hostel I have ever stayed in.

Amazing ! Probably the best hostel we had. Nice atmosphere, good location, a wonderful washmaschine. Thank you Peter !

it"s so difficult to find, when i arived there is no entrance, one lady helped me to call the Hostel staff, he told me there is no place even i have reservation! he let just stand outside, he didn"t even come to explain. thanks for your " nice" service. then i had to find another hostel.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • China

It's such amazing experience to stay in Age Budapest Hostel. Nice staff!

• 28th Jul 2015

Helpfull staff, clean, very good location

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Gibraltar

For this price the location is awesome!

• 25th Jul 2015

Friendly staff---homely atmosphere. Great location.

• 23rd Jul 2015

It was nice, very close to the MTR, if you need to take early train to the airport, I think this is a great option, but it was very hot inside, typical Budapest style of accommodation. Room was super spacious and clean. Everything was great.

No elevator (we're on a top floor so if you're not well fit, be aware about that). No air conditioning (extreme temperature this summer in Europe).

Great room with excellent location, really good for getting to the city easily- day and night.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great hostel; we are already looking forward to our next stay. Very friendly staff. Very clean.

• 7th Jul 2015

Great location but it's run by one guy and he's barely available half the time. If you just need a place to crash in a nice area in Budapest at an affordable price, this is a good option but if you're looking to meet other travelers in a more lively environment, you may be disappointed.

Peter, the host form the hostel, was extremely kind when we arrive, and also, waited for us until very late, once our flight arrived very late. Also the hostel had everything we needed ready for use in very nice conditions.

I can't tell about the hostel because when I arrived nobody was there. The guy told me that will wait until 00:30, even with my bus late I arrived before this time and nobody was there. Maybe it is a good hostel if you arrive during the day, not late night as the reception isn't 24hour and the guy doesn't wait the time he say that he would.

Dear Guests! We are really sorry that you could not enter in the hostel late at night. It coud be a misunderstanding. That is the reason why we suggest to our clients to contact to the manager directly in advance hence we do not have 24 hours reception. If we know a precise arrival we always manage to wait the late arrivals too. Thank you for your understanding. Age Budapest Youth Centre

Nice place to stay even though it isn't really a hostel. It's really more an appartement. We arrived later than what we thought, and since there is no reception no one opened us when we arrived. We waited for 2 hours until someone called the owner. We should of send him an e-mail but we didn't have any e-mail to contact him... Anyways, the place was clean and well equiped ! Don't go there if you wish to meet new people though.

The hostel has a central location. Close to the city centre. The staff Peter was very helpful.

• 15th Jun 2015

It is a nice ,clean hostel. Value for money.

• 15th Jun 2015