Guest House Brazil-Africa Reviews

Travessa das Pedras Negras N�8-2�, Lisbon, Portugal

I'll be back. The women that run this place keep it tidy and safe and are very pleasant and hospitable. Location is really good: 5-10 min walk to Aerobus(t/f airport),10 min walk to center of town and Rossio Station. It's on the quieter side of Central LIS. Great WiFi, fridge/microwave/kettle for guest use, coffee 24/7, continental breakfast included. Recommended. Good deal for the 30€/nt.

Staff was fantastic. I see how some people could think they were unfriendly--they aren't the bubbly Starbucks kind of folks--but incredibly nice. breakfast was nice, if a bit standard. wifi didn't reach our room, though, which was frustrating. great balcony though. Would definitely return

Spotlessly clean, very friendly and close to everything, would definitely stay again! Breakfast was nice too!

• 16th Sep 2015

very cute place to stay! It's very quite and comfortable in the hostel. We had our own shower and balcony and the interior was lovely. The ladies who are working in the hostel are very friendly and try to help whenever they can. The house was very clean and the breakfast was amazing - I've never had such a good breakfast in a hostel, fruits, cake, bread, cheese, sausage, marmelade and cereals. Thumbs up!

Delicious breakfast, very friendly staff, very clean and comfortable rooms. The location is superb- close the city and the coast but calm enough that you can relax and truly enjoy your stay in beautiful Lisbon. Really fantastic value for a very affordable price.

Nice location. Staff was a little less than courteous at times, but generally okay. Toilets were run down and the door to one of them wouldn't close all the way. Everything in the room seemed like it needed a renovation and a really good cleaning. Still okay, if you're out most of the time anyway.

Very friendly and pleasant staff, made us feel very welcome.

The apartement is modern, in centre of Lisbon, 2 minutes to the main squar! Hospitality is awesome. All the ladies are very homeliness. They are around you if you need help or not. The breakfast, which is included is top(pizza, cheese, salami, jem, fruit, toast, coffee, tea, wiki cream..I felt so good at Brasil guest house Africa. Although check out is in the morning and we had flight in the evening, we could left our baggage there, went to the city and come back, made shower and went. RECOMMEND

This place is in a great location and is unbelievable value. The staff were so friendly it's unreal from wishing me happy birthday to letting us have breakfast past the cut off time, nothing was too much. We picked this place as we wanted somewhere cheap before our wedding but to be honest even when we go back with lots of money I'd rather stay here than a hotel. Yeh there's noise from the street but who needs sleep on holiday?!! I cannot praise this place enough!!!

Nice guesthouse with friendly, welcoming people. Great location without being in the middle of the party. Definitely a good place to stay for those on a budget!

Very nice location and very friendly staff. Nice to have a shower in the room as well. I felt safe and it was clean and well maintained. My only complaint is that there is not enough sound insulation. The street noise, and noise of other guests walking the hallway was VERY loud, and made sleeping soundly difficult.

• 29th May 2015