Plaza de Armas Hostel

Very Good 1026 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
18th Sep 2017
2.0

Place: Very dirty . The attendants don't speak English. I witnessed a fight at the front gate. Breakfast: coffee, milk, 1/2 slice of cheese, butter, bread and jam. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
27th Aug 2017
7.4

Todo bien con el hostal desafortunadamente no hay un control estricto en cuanto a las personas que entran a los dormitorios ya que cualquiera puede entrar sin necesidad de una llave o tarjeta. Fines de semana esto puede ser un gran inconveniente por el movimiento que hay lo cual da oportunidad a los ladrones

10th Aug 2017

The Best view, localuzation, a lot of space,laundry,nice kitchen, but too many people in service, hard to recognize who is a guest who is worker

• Norway, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017
7.7

The staff was nice, but made you feel a bit uncomfortable as it seemed like they didn't really enjoy their job at all kind of. Also, some people left from my dorm so I asked if I could change my bed to the bed in the lower bunk bed(you put your own sheets on, so didn't thing it would be a problem). The receptionist said no because of reservations, that someone reserved specific beds, but in the end no one actually used the bed, so it seemed to me that they just wanted to be difficult....

• tarvnkl7874
  • Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
4.3

They took us more money than they wrote in the hostel world. Somthing like 2 dollars more than expected!!!. There is much more better hostel for this price in santiago!

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2017
6.0

Once I had checked in, I was directed out of the main hostel to my private room that was just a room off the main corridor of the hostel (which was less secure). It wasn't particularly clean and was very cold. When I asked if they had a heater I was told no and that they just had blankets. The breakfast is meagre with strict signs everywhere saying you get one bread roll. The bread roll tasted good but wasn't enough for breakfast. Nice views of plaza to armas and ok location.

• China, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

Good location , friendly staff !

• nduong093496
  • USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2017
7.1

Very cold lounge space. It appears that staff members make up the majority of the hostel and there is not too much of a social environment when I stayed there.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th May 2017
5.1

There was no atmosphere in this place and not a place to meet people. The majority of people seem to live there. One member of staff came into my room at 5am shook me awake and told me to move bed because I was in the wrong one. I was scared and confused and luckily the guy sleeping below me made him go away. This is no way to treat a customer especially when it was their mistake. We received no apology for this. I would never stay there again!

5th May 2017
6.6

GF and I had a private and best value for money of any hostel I've been to - huge room, private wifi, ensuite, even an amazing view. Hostel kitchen is tiny, poorly equipped and a bit gross; cockroaches pouring out of everywhere! Common space and shared bathrooms looked a bit shabby. BUT, this hostel is right in the main square, so location (aside from being on 6th floor) couldnt be better. Staff is bad in English, so you'll do a lot better If your Spanish is conversational.

×