Vila Veselova

Superb 1871 Total Reviews
Superb 1871 Total Reviews

23rd Feb 2017

My stay at Vila Veselova exceeded my expectations. It's a small and cozy hostel with a great atmosphere, excellent facilities and an incredible level of cleanliness. The staff go above and beyond, and I was lucky enough to be offered a ride to a nearby castle and cave by Reception - complete with local knowledge on the drive to/fro. Just about everyone extended their stay which speaks for itself. Book yourself into Vila Veselova, you won't regret it!

16th Feb 2017

Lovely stay at Vila Veselova, i ended up extending for an extra night. Clean, friendly, relaxed atmosphere and easy to meet people. The staff are the most friendly ladies, even offering us some home-made slovenian alcohol and coming out with us when they had a free night. Great facilities and lots of shared basics and condiments to use for your own cooking. I got my washing done for free as I stayed 3 nights which was perfect. I will definitely stay again when I come back to Ljubljana!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Centre location, free breakfast in the morning, helpful staff and thumbs up to the lady who recommended me cool spots and things to do in Ljubljana (there was not even one thing I did not like.) I was on the same floor as reception, could actually hear people talking in the common room and reception. It was a bit noisy at times but that was alright.

10th Feb 2017

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Their only fault is that reception is not 24/7.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

I consider this hostel very valuable due to highly cost/benefiits. I would like to highlight that staff is very solicitous and gave us crucial information about the city and the tours, The only negative point was the fact that during these Weekend occurred a music festival and the musicians were played so loud that most of people could no`t sleep. It was lack of respect to the others occupants.There was no one from the staff to as for silence for those who are not in the mood for party .

• ivynguyen
31st Jan 2017

Great cosy hostel ! Rooms and bathrooms are clean, very easy to meet people and everything you need within 10 mins. Wifi a bit dodgy in my room on the 1st floor

• Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

I arrived when the registration desk was already closed. But this was no problem. You get the entry code via e-mail and they prepare a really nice letter with telling you where you sleep plus giving you a key for a locker. Everything is very clean! It was really great! They also give you a lot of information and suggestions to spend the day. The staff is nice, too! You will have a great time here!

• Wales, All Female Group, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

I cannot praise the staff here enough, they where so happy and helpful. They even offered to do our laundry as we where there for 3 nights, free tea, coffee and breakfast, they even had soya milk! The hostel is beautiful traditional gothic building, 10 min walk from town and within walking distance of the bus&train station. In our dorm we each had our own large lockers but the door to our room didn't lock so that was the only downside.

17th Jan 2017

A cosy hostel a 10 minute walk from the sights. Friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, and standard and tasty breakfast included. Room doors do not lock so security is a bit lower compared to other hostels I've stayed in, but each bed has large lockers, and the front door requires a code to enter.

8th Jan 2017

Great hostel filled of great people. Nice, clean and located in a quiet part super close from the center. I met like minded fellow travelers there which made my stay enjoyable. Staff is very welcoming and friendly, especially Natasa! Cheers!