Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Ljubljana is relatively walkable and the hostel is located just a few minutes walk away from the city center. The room is very spacious. Everything is clean. The staff was really helpful. Maša--the staff on duty when I was checking in--even let me check in earlier because she was done with whatever she needed to do that morning. Will definitely come back.

Had the bear time at Vila veselova! Big spacious rooms with a socket, lamp and locker at your bed and lots of common room area. The owner was so welcoming and one night had a band come and play live music and provided us with snacks etc. Great atmosphere here and would definitely recommend!

Very clean and tidy, sufficient travel tips, friendly and hospitable staff! There is a music band rehearsing in the living room during my stay - with wine and snacks at night, what else more will you ask for?

Staff was very helpful in providing information. Good breakfast. Felt very cozy and location is just 5 min from the center. Good common room to meet people.

Good hostel. Good breakfast with fresh fruits. Big, comfortable bed.

One of the best hostels ever

Lovely staff who genuinely want to help you maximise your time in Ljubljana. Free breakfast is a big plus, and the homely feel was very much appreciated after two months of solo backpacking. I would definitely recommend this hostel :)

Great staff, nice rooms and bathrooms kept clean. Bathrooms private and free breakfast good. Train tracks and major road nearby but not overly loud. Location good and instructions on how to get there helpful. 😆

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Hostel was located a bit far from central station but was a 5 min walk from city centre and supermarkets. Staff is very helpful and approachable. Security is good, but the dorm room doors don't lock, which seems to be the norm for all the Balkan hostels I've stayed at but still may bother people. Wi-Fi can be dodgy every now and then, but overall reliable. Breakfast is simple, with breads, spreads, and cereals, but pretty good. Highly recommend!!

The hostel is very homey, cozy and clean. I would love to stay here again. The staff are really nice too. Its a bit of walk from the train station but its not difficult to find. They gave me an advice to go to the free tour and it was fantastic--I learned a lot about Slovenia's history and people.

so amazing and welcoming! fantastic atmosphere. would recommend to everyone! :)

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Poland

This is probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. They pretty much got everything right about the hostel. The common area was large, yet small enough to meet people easily. The breakfast was healthy and decent. The 8-bed room was very spacious and so well-arranged that it felt like 4-bed room dorm. The bathroom were separated into toilets, showers, wash basins which always helps (some hostels combine all three and create unnecessary waiting time). The staff were very nice. Location good

The hostel is very secure, clean and offer a great breakfast! I had a bathroom only for my room which was awesome! So, i would totally recommended it. Only bad thing is that the rooms are very cold.. in the evening i was sleeping with my sweeter on and 3 blankets and i was still cold. Except for that (which could be improved) a great all around hostel !!

I enjoyed a lot my stay in the hostel!

Kitchen is too small, so as the common area on the second floor. Should have more place to put clothes at the common bathroom. Bed is comfortable but the soundproof is weak, can hear people talking at the common area. Overall a good stay.

Great hostel. Very warm, home-style stay. Distanced from train station/bus station. Not an ideal trek for heavy luggage. 10-15 walk to city center. Staff is nice, always willing to help. Not 24hrs. Breakfast is included. Rooms are very nice and clean. Beds are very sturdy and have Lockers and outlets. Showers and toilets are clean. I paid 24€ for two nights before Christmas. Laundry is 5€. 10€ Deposit for room key. Great place to stay. I recommend.

Staff were excellent. Very clean hostel. Location was good, ten minutes walk from the main square. The bunk beds are really nice. No complaints!

Staff were excellent.

Welcoming and helpful staff. Nice kitchen. Bed in dorms was nice, felt relatively private. Socket by bed and light were a plus.

• 18th Dec 2015

Their reception only open until 8pm, i arrived around 845 and expect to check in myself, but Ursa is so nice to wait for me, she explained everything to me and guided me, i felt so warm. The staffs at there will try every mean to help you if you have question on where to visit and how to get there. Bed and bathroom is super clean, each bed has attached compartment & shelf to store things. If you stay 4 night and more you will get free Laundry!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5