Vila Veselova

Superb 1865 Total Reviews
Superb 1865 Total Reviews

16th Feb 2017

Lovely stay at Vila Veselova, i ended up extending for an extra night. Clean, friendly, relaxed atmosphere and easy to meet people. The staff are the most friendly ladies, even offering us some home-made slovenian alcohol and coming out with us when they had a free night. Great facilities and lots of shared basics and condiments to use for your own cooking. I got my washing done for free as I stayed 3 nights which was perfect. I will definitely stay again when I come back to Ljubljana!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

I consider this hostel very valuable due to highly cost/benefiits. I would like to highlight that staff is very solicitous and gave us crucial information about the city and the tours, The only negative point was the fact that during these Weekend occurred a music festival and the musicians were played so loud that most of people could no`t sleep. It was lack of respect to the others occupants.There was no one from the staff to as for silence for those who are not in the mood for party .

• ivynguyen
31st Jan 2017

Great cosy hostel ! Rooms and bathrooms are clean, very easy to meet people and everything you need within 10 mins. Wifi a bit dodgy in my room on the 1st floor

• Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

I arrived when the registration desk was already closed. But this was no problem. You get the entry code via e-mail and they prepare a really nice letter with telling you where you sleep plus giving you a key for a locker. Everything is very clean! It was really great! They also give you a lot of information and suggestions to spend the day. The staff is nice, too! You will have a great time here!

• Wales, All Female Group, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

I cannot praise the staff here enough, they where so happy and helpful. They even offered to do our laundry as we where there for 3 nights, free tea, coffee and breakfast, they even had soya milk! The hostel is beautiful traditional gothic building, 10 min walk from town and within walking distance of the bus&train station. In our dorm we each had our own large lockers but the door to our room didn't lock so that was the only downside.

17th Jan 2017

A cosy hostel a 10 minute walk from the sights. Friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, and standard and tasty breakfast included. Room doors do not lock so security is a bit lower compared to other hostels I've stayed in, but each bed has large lockers, and the front door requires a code to enter.

8th Jan 2017

Great hostel filled of great people. Nice, clean and located in a quiet part super close from the center. I met like minded fellow travelers there which made my stay enjoyable. Staff is very welcoming and friendly, especially Natasa! Cheers!

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
6th Jan 2017

Loved my stay here! Super friendly staff, great location if you don't mind a bit of traffic noise. Best equipped kitchen ever, they even had a cork skrew. Room was super warm in the middle of winter. City centre was a 10 minute walk away. I would stay here again if I was ever to return to Ljubljana 🙂

5th Jan 2017

Super nice and helpful staff, made you feel at home. Breakfast was great, kitchen has everything you need. Very clean. Great location.

1st Jan 2017

Good overall. Staff are great, room was pretty nice for a hostel but the beds have a super weird and inconvenient design. Huge pain to get on the top bunk and even more so to make the bed. I liked the free drinks, pretty nice kitchen. Free breakfast is good but it was just bread and cereal.