Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really nice hostel just 5 minutes walk into everything you need to see in town. Huge rooms with nice big lockers to store bags. Bathrooms and rooms nice and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful, would definitely recommend staying here.

amazing hostel!

this hostel is perfect. Rooms are big, the staff is really nice and the location is perfect. Walking from the bus station can take a little bit longer than what it seems when you read the directions.

10 minutes to centre of Ljubljana which is fine given how small the city it. Lovely room, good size, comfy bed and great storage for all our stuff! Communal shower/bathroom was fine, nice and clean. Staff were so incredibly nice and helpful, with left luggage for our bags on the day we left. Really lovely chilled atmosphere with a free breakfast and tea and coffee! Computers provided aren't great so don't rely on those!

Good location as it is close to transportation. This hostel was really homely, the staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean. They even made breakfast for us when we had to leave at 7am! There was also a good sense of privacy in the dorms as the beds were well positions and there were sockets and little cupboards in here. This hostel is a great place to acces tours and info about Slovenia in General, Overall great hostel and would stay again!

Vila Veselova was a great place to stay! The owner and her friends were very welcoming and had an event with food and music. All the staff were very helpful and knowledeable. The atmosphere worked great for me, as I met several people at the hostel whom I toured the city with. I would definitely stay here again!

The staff were beyond excellent. Each guest gets and orientation to the city, a map and suggestions. They are very knowledgable about the area. I've been traveling around the world and its one of the best I've been in.

Love this chill, home away from home type hostel. Lovely, funny, helpfull staff. Great space.

Great staff and a really nice atmosphere, I really liked this hostel. Also comfortable beds and adequate bathrooms, although small showers. Only downside was the location- a good 30 min walk from the train station and 10-15 from the main site-seeing part of the city. If you have a lot of luggage you might want to take a taxi! But otherwise had a good stay.

great hostel in a great location with pleasant, helpful staff.

Great hostel, awesome location, staff we very friendly and helpful, we will definitely stay here again next time

Great place, definitely the best to stay at in Ljubljana by the sounds of it. The 2 younger ladies working at reception were v friendly, funny and helpful, especially Tiasha (think thats her name). She was super kind in helping to arrange a day trip outside of Ljubljana - which turned out to be one of the best days of my travels. Slovenia is beautiful, will definitely return.

staffs are funny and enthusiastic, that's nice room ok, except for someone keep snoring in the night, but that happens :p bathroom water is unstable, sometimes it get too cold or hot suddenly location close to center, and next to ambassador building, quite safe area a little pricer for a hostel i think, but it's acceptible

Comfy homey hostel. I would recommend

Very friendly and welcoming hostel. From having an early breakfast to printing our boarding passes the staff were really helpful. Only a 20 minute walk from the bus station and ten minutes into town - we would recommend this hostel.

The staff rocks! They go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good stay, and have great tips on nightlife and dinner options. This hostel is definitely the place to stay on Ljubljana.

This hostel was very lovely and comfortable. It was easy to meet people as a solo traveler, and the staff was incredibly helpful in giving advice about things to do around the city. I would definitely stay here again!

Comfy beds and clean rooms but no outstanding atmosphere so it's not that easy to meet others. Kitchen is pretty and Not on the Same Level as the common room. It is located within a 10 minutes walk to the City Center which is okay but compared to the size of Ljubljana Not very central.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Its not the closest one to the center but the city is fairly small so everything is walking distance from the hostel. The staff is really nice, bunk beds in rooms are very sturdy and the locker is really large. Would definately stay there again!

Very good hostel and the stuff is very helpful and friendly :) bad thing: toilets and shower are directly next to each other

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4