Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The staff at this Hostel are so friendly and happy to just have a chat and hang out. Really helpful and made my stay such a breeze. I would highly recommend this Hostel..

Modern and clean, located 5 minutes to the city centre. I totally recommend it.

Good position, 5 minutes by walk from the city center. Very Friendly stuff and lovely location.

The location of the hostel is not near from the main station, about 20 minutes walk. But 10 minutes walk from the city center. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is good. Above average quality of the bed and other furnitures. I would come back if given a chance to this hostel.

Loved our stay! The 8 person dorm had AWESOME bunks with good storage/plug ins/lights and comfy beds. Staff we're great! Location was less than 10 minutes away from center. Only negative was the kitchen was sort of small and was in high demand. But overall loved our stay

Rooms/breakfast/kitchen facilities/beds and lockers/shower areas/directions from staff ALL GREAT. one of the best hostals I've stayed in, in the past five months of traveling.

Excellent location, very clean and the staff if really really cool.

Good hostel. Staff are very friendly. One stove is not working. Hope it is replaced by now. There is heavy traffic outside the hostel, fairly noisy to be honest. Otherwise I love his hostel.

Really nice place to stay. Friendly staff, easy to meet people and a short walk into town. The kitchen could have been better though - only one hot plate worked and a lot of the time there was issues with it (kept turning itself off). Only two showers for 2 floors too. I never had an issue though as I showered late at night. Overall an enjoyable stay.

Staff were great! They told me everything I wanted to know and even more. Location is good, five minute walk to the old town. Rooms were big, clean and beds were just great! And breakfast was included the price. What more can you have for hostel! :)

Thank you a lot. Such comments makes us happy and reward all our efforts.

First thing I would comment on is that one of their staff is very VERY friendly and helpful! She made our stay they wonderful! Also, the atmosphere in the hostel was also great! It really felt like home.

Second time staying here in the last two months, that's how awesome this hostel is. Funny and sassy but helpful staff, beautiful hostel, great atmosphere, nothing to complain. Would stay here again.

Thanks for all your compliments. We are glad you loved your staying here in our beautiful Vila.

These guys dont give HI hostels membership discount if make reservation via Hostel World.

Excellent staff. The hostel has a homely feel. Dorms were spacious and beds comfortable with a pod design - including charging point and shelving. Common rooms in different areas around the hostel makes it easy to meet people. Short walk to the centre of the city. Can recommend.

Thanks for your review. We are honored you liked your staying here and we always try to be helpful as much as we can. We want every guest to feel like at home because that's the most important. Thanks again.

staff is really cooperative and helpfull.

This hostel had great amenities, was in an awesome location, and the staff were friendly & helpful. Lots of common space for socializing, and even though it seemed like a quieter hostel in the off-season it was still easy to meet people if you wanted to find someone to go on a walking tour with or get a few drinks with and explore the city.

Thanks for your review. We are glad and honored you liked your staying in our Vila.

Highly recommended!! Everything is great,really like home,but no for party guy.

Great location within walking distance of all the sights but in a very quiet part of town. Close to a supermarket. Not the hostels fault but some very loud inconsiderate people in the dorms.

Great hostel! The beds were great! Not the usual squeky hostel beds you find in too many places. A good kitchen too. And most of all great staff! Karmens kind smile made the clouds go away providing me with a very sunny experience in Ljubljana!!!

Thank you for all nice compliments. We are happy that you loved your stay here. We will be happy seeing you again!

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Veselova. The directions got us from the train to the hostel in about 15 minutes, and the hostel was in the perfect location to enjoy Ljubljana. Staff was excellent and very helpful in recommending things to do around the city. If I'm ever back in the area I would happily stay here again!

• 17th Oct 2014

We are very glad you liked your staying here and particularly that you feel here like at home. That's just what we want to make every guest feel. Thanks for your review.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5