Superb 1,558 Total Reviews
Superb 1,558 Total Reviews
Vila Veselova Located at Veselova 14, , Ljubljana.
Slovenia
Ljubljana SI-1000 Veselova 14
91% 1558
46.0508375 14.4970715
    Rooms available

29th Apr 2016

Really good and clean hostel. The atmosphere was very upbeat and open. Free breakfast is a plus and you're within a 10-20 minute walk to all the major attractions of the city. Private room is a bit overpriced compared to others I've stayed in throughout my two month Euro trip but other than that everything was great! Would definitely stay here again!

29th Apr 2016

This is a great hostel in a lovely location just opposite Tivoli Park. The hosts here help to create a relaxed,homely atmosphere with their welcoming attitude and fun spirit. I only spent a couple of nights here,but I felt I could easily have stayed a couple of weeks. It has all the facilities a traveller would need and nice little freebies thrown in. It felt that when you booked in the hosts were genuinely happy to see you. I would definitely return here if I was travelling in the region.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

I couldn't get to the hostel until 11 at night and they still arranged a way for me to get into the hostel and get all the necessary things I needed. The front desk was very friendly and the free breakfast was good considering the price of the hostel. :) Would definitely stay here again.

15th Apr 2016

Wonderful hostel with a great atmosphere. The staff were incredibly friendly, had lots of advice about the city (which is gorgeous!), travelling elsewhere in Slovenia/the Balkans, etc and went above and beyond to be helpful. The whole hostel had a very cozy/homey feel to it and I absolutely recommend it to anyone staying in Ljubljana.

Thanks, we want everyone to feel like they're home and always nice to read such lovely comments. :)

• Italy, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

We had an amazing experience at Vila Veselova, even if it was only for one night! The staff is super and the atmosphere is super warm, we met amazing people from all over the world. Coming back for sure in the future :)

Thank you! You're welcome to come back anytime :)

11th Apr 2016
6.3

When I booked this hostel it had a 9/10 rating, I don't understand how because it wasn't very good. The kitchen is just an old stovetop, a dirty kettle with things floating in the bottom, and a smelly fridge with rotten food. The shower curtain was white except for the bottom which turned brown. Nothing was very clean. Finally cargo trains constantly go right by. It doesn't deserve the high rating it has

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We try very hard to keep our villa clean and tidy, however it's not all up to us, as I'm sure you can understand. Enjoy! Vila Veselova Staff

• England, Couple, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Everyone was so friendly!!! Also the beds we're great.

Thaaaank you. :)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

Comfy hostel relaxed and just outside the city centre near a good supermarket and a really nice park you can exercise in. Staff were all good besides one who changed the price on my laundry and was a hassle in general Bur overall really clean relaxed place

Thank you. Glad you liked your stay. Vila Veselova Staff

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2016

Very beautiful, charming house. The location is absolutely perfect. Very friendly staff who are always there to help with whatever you need or need to know.

Thank you! We try hard to keep everyone feel like home :) Vila Veselova Staff

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

The first staff member I met here was not the most welcoming but the staff following this were great,really informative and very helpful! Great location and was good to have the option of breakfast each morning. The room and bathroom were clean and I felt very safe in the hostel. My only criticism was that the bed was incredibly uncomfortable I felt like I could feel every spring in the mattress and I had a tiny pillow but I realise that it is a budget hostel and you get what you pay for.

Thank you! Sorry about the bed, we find them very comfy. :) Vila Veselova Staff