Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very nice stay! Stayed in the violet room very comfortable room, but loud in the mornings from the common area and the main street adjacent to the room. Otherwise, staff were very accommodating and friendly, the staff was very helpful in recommending destinations and places to sed in Ljubliana. Jarod and Brenda.

• 13th Apr 2015

Solid job. I would beef up the breakfast a bit, even if you have to charge a small amount for it.

Nice old building with its own charm next to Tivoli park (about 10 minutes walk from city centre). The rooms are quite big with comfy beds, while the common area can get a bit crowded at peak times. Breakfast is nothing special, but okay, and we liked to get free tea and coffee anytime.

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. You are welcome here anytime!

Charming 18th century villa-styled hostel totally worth it's price, very lovely architecture and full of quirky details. Our room was a little bit cold but the thes staff's friendliness and helpfullness even during the busiest hours of the day totally made up for it. Rooms are spacey and colourful! Breakfast was okay but the common room can be quite full during peak times so there were not so many seats left to eat your breakfast. All together really sweet place and totally worth visiting!

Thanks for your review. We are glad you liked our Vila and enjoyed your staying here.

This hostel was pretty good! They answered all of our questions, pointed us in the right directions and were willing to accommodate and prepare breakfast for those of whom were leaving early. The beds were good and the wifi was good. It was farther from the old city center but a very easy, quick, and manageable walk

Thanks for your comments. Seems you enjoyed your staying here and we are glad. We always try to help our guests - to make them feel like they are at home.

Very lovely staff, allowed us to drop bags off early in the morning before check in and put out the breakfast earlier than normal as we had an early train. Breakfast was delightful too. Room was far more spacious than many other hostels

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Wales

Thank you a lot.

Great little hostel, really easy to meet people. Wonderful location, short walk to town and super quiet at night. Staff was so pleasant and helpful. Beds are comfortable and have shelves, lights and outlets!

We are all honored you felt so good here. Thank you for all the nice words.

Great hostel! Clean, good kitchen, breakfast included toast etc nice solid private-ish beds

Thank you for compliments!

The breakfast was the best I've had for this price. The facilities were great, and there were some random unexpected things like a book where previous guests left travel advice or quotations from Einstein and other famous people. The staff were simply incredible. They were so patient and helpful all the time.

Really thank you for such a nice compliments. It is nice to know that you appreciate all our efforts.

Nice hostel! Had a great time there!

Thank you for your review. Always welcome here!

I didn't get any sleep when I stayed at this hostel. Between a guy vomiting in my room in the middle of the night, and a large group of people partying in the common room until 6 am, there was a ton of noise. The staff leave the hostel at 8 pm, so even though there is a sign asking people to be quiet, there is no one there to enforce it. There was plenty of parking nearby and the location is about a ten minute walk to the city center. Don't forget to bring your own towel.

Sorry about the incident. It doesn't happen so often. We hope it wasn't to awful for you.

I told the staff while I was there that this was the best hostel I had ever stayed at! I have stayed in hostels throughout Europe (and a few in the U.S. and Canada) and this hostel satisfied me in every way. The staff was friendly and helpful - they prepare early breakfast to accommodate me (& left nice notes wishing me a pleasant day!), the bathrooms were clean & modern, the house gorgeous, quiet neighborhood... But the beds were best - each had a huge lockable drawer that fit all my luggage!

This is exactly what we want to achieve, so thanks a lot. And of course you are always welcome back.

This is one of those hostels you love and want to go back to when re-visiting a city. Rooms aren´t crowded, beds aren´t squeaky, bathroom is clean, lockers are attached to beds and provided with key, there is parking available and breakfast included! what else could you ask for? Staff is the best too!

Thanks for your review. We are glad and honored you liked your staying in our Vila...

We had a great stay at Villa Veselova. It's a beautiful building in the typical local style just on the edge of Tivoli park and within walking distance from the city centre. The staff were very helpful, breakfast was included (toast with jam, chocolate spread etc & muesli or cornflakes + tea and coffee). Good atmosphere in the hostel and computers with internet for free use for guests! Great place, def. recommend it!

• 13th Mar 2015

Thanks for all compliments...You can come back any time!

Very nice and clean hostel in walking distance to the city center, a huge park and the main train station. The sweet atmosphere felt almost like home. The breakfast was good and you could enjoy tea with syrups the whole day. 100% recommendable.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed with us. You are always welcome here :)

Great hostel and lovely staff. Best free breakfast I've had in a hostel!

Couldnt find fault, the staff were helpful and very welcoming. Would definitely stay again!

• 4th Mar 2015

Highly recommend it to anybody! The staff are super friendly and made our trip as memorable as it could possibly be. Great location, good quality rooms and facilities. Stay here if you go to Ljubljana!!

I had a fabulous stay at Vila Veselova. The hostel is located in a safe place, right next to Tivoli park and only 10 mins walk from the historic centre. The rooms were clean and the facilities were great - clean kitchen, hot showers, good internet connection. The people were fun and the staff were very helpful with recommendation about exploring Ljubljana. Highly recommended for jolly travellers!

• 24th Feb 2015

I had a wonderful time staying in this hostel, and I will definitely be recommending it to anyone headed to Ljubljana. The hostel itself was great and clean, but ultimately, it was the staff that really made the experience for me. They were extremely helpful and gave terrific advice.

Thanks for your review. We are honored you liked your staying here and we always try to be helpful as much as we can. We want every guest to feel like at home because that's the most important. Thanks again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3