Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

This is really cool hostel. It doesn't feel like a hostel but more like a home. The atmosphere is super relaxed, staff is friendly and helpful and rooms are unique and very comfortable. Breakfast included to the price is really nice thing even the breakfast is really simple. No complains! We would warmly recommend this hostel!

this hostel is great, I will definitely going to remember this one. if I ever going to visit Ljubljana again i will stay here. staff is really friendly and the hostel was really clean. i would defiantly recommend this hostel to every one ! just one tip, i would prefer some better coffee at the breakfast

The lockers were great! The bed seemed a bit hard as I could feel the springs coming up through the mattress. The staff was able to give me helpful suggestions on what is happening around town during that time and also answer any questions that I may have had. It was outside of the town center, but very close with just a 5 minute walk away. The breakfast in the morning was a great way to start the day and socialize with other guests.

This hostel is in a good location and has a charming staff. Unfortunately the building is a little dilapidated. During my stay they moved me from a room with an air conditioning unit and a proper locker to a room one floor up with no air conditioning and some lockable shelves. Breakfast is free but completely mediocre. Overall it was a pleasant experience but I'm not sure I would stay here again, the lack of AC is sort of a deal breaker.

sorry, that you didn't feel good. why you didn' come to the reception and we don't understand have you problems with lockers.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed!

The best thing about this hostel was the staff. So friendly and helped us so much. Couldn't do enough for us. Short walk to city square. Amenities a little old but charming building. Would stay again!!!

We were in a very hot room facing the road as the air con wasn't ready & with the window open it was very noisy. I'm told the other rooms don't have this problem though but this needs to be fixed. The rest of the hostel is fine, good security, clean, good staff & wifi. The staff went out of their way to help us get a hire car that worked out perfectly so I left with a great impression and would stay again.

Overall good hostel. Wifi worked perfectly, everything was very clean, and breakfast was good. The breakfast lounge area would be a good place to meet people, but there wasn't much atmosphere when I was there. The hostel was a bit more expensive than others in the area. I was nervous to arrive out of lobby hours, but it was no problem at all.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. We stayed in a spacious 8-bed dorm, which had comfortable beds. The kitchen and the free breakfast were great. The staff was very helpful and Wifi was excellent. We had a lovely time in Ljubljana!

definetely one of the best hostels I've ever been too

This hostel is on the quieter side, but a great stay nonetheless. The place is very clean and great location, close to the city center. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. Very safe part of town. Would definitely recommend.

if you're a light sleeper and get put in the pink room you may want to keep the windows shut as there's a freight train line that goes past regularly during the night. other than that's it's a really nice hostel in a lovely little city

Thanks for your review.

Cool place! Moderate distance from the city center! Good safe and spacious lockers right under your bed. Bathrooms were a little small! Really friendly staff at the front desk! They even let me park my car for free! Got a nice group of people to hang out with as well.

Thanks for your review.

nice place, good location and friendly staff. I want to go back . but they don't server eggs in breakfast.

Good location. Practical parking made available for €5. Very noisy both internal and external (hostel is adjacent to the main highway and train tracks, and walls and doors are so thin you can hear clearly conversations and showering). Breakfast was incredibly poor. The roof of our room was in need of repair and the fittings (curtain on door, flooring) could be improved at little cost to make the whole atmosphere feel less dirty.

• 13th May 2015

Good location, friendly staff and very sociable. Free breakfast every morning. Had a great stay here would definitely recommend it! X

Pleasant stay here. Beds were comfy and the lockers under the bed were nice and big! Bit of a trek from the train station but very easy to get to city centre.

Very clean, friendly hostel. Really nice rooms, with large comfortable beds! Breakfast was good enough. My train arrived after the reception closed but it wasn't a problem as they gave me the door code in advance and left me a locker key/ instructions as they said they would. Impressed with he hostel. Not much could be done to improve it apart from maybe a plug socket by each bed (would make charging phones easier). Would stay here again! Thanks.

One or two more showers would be good, but the rest was perfect.

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed in! Breakfast was great, community was great, the most helpful staff members I've ever interacted with and it hardly costed a thing. I would come back here in a heartbeat. And hopefully they'll open up more hostels around Europe as well. Truly a great place to stay. Couldn't recommend a better one.

• 2nd May 2015