Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really cool place; it's a large house made into a hostel. All facilities and beds are good quality too. Staff is friendly and helpful.

This is really cool hostel. It doesn't feel like a hostel but more like a home. The atmosphere is super relaxed, staff is friendly and helpful and rooms are unique and very comfortable. Breakfast included to the price is really nice thing even the breakfast is really simple. No complains! We would warmly recommend this hostel!

this hostel is great, I will definitely going to remember this one. if I ever going to visit Ljubljana again i will stay here. staff is really friendly and the hostel was really clean. i would defiantly recommend this hostel to every one ! just one tip, i would prefer some better coffee at the breakfast

This was the best hostel I stayed during my trip to Europe. The only downside was that, my locker was broken so it didn't work. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere. Great breakfast. I really regretted not extending my stay longer. If I ever come back to Ljubljana, I would definitely stay here again.

Best hostel experience I've ever had, the major reason being: the staff! So friendly and helpful, and funny! I fell in love with the entire crew - Mojca, Nina, Urša, Karmen, Simona, Tina, and everyone else who works there.

• 20th Jun 2015

A nice place to stay in Ljubljana. It had a good atmosphere, with nice beds and big lockers. The only minor issues I had were the shower for our room needed proper glass not curtains that forced the staff to put numerous towels down to contain the water, the location isn't the best being next to the train tracks, and the breakfast was very basic. But overall I recommend this place.

An excellent place to stay. Staff were very welcoming and friendly and made a call to our car hire place on our behalf due to a query we had. We stayed in the double en-suite room - only suggestion I would have for the hostel would be to have a curtain that covers the full length of the window in the door to block out the common room light. Overall though everything was great.

The lockers were great! The bed seemed a bit hard as I could feel the springs coming up through the mattress. The staff was able to give me helpful suggestions on what is happening around town during that time and also answer any questions that I may have had. It was outside of the town center, but very close with just a 5 minute walk away. The breakfast in the morning was a great way to start the day and socialize with other guests.

This hostel is in a good location and has a charming staff. Unfortunately the building is a little dilapidated. During my stay they moved me from a room with an air conditioning unit and a proper locker to a room one floor up with no air conditioning and some lockable shelves. Breakfast is free but completely mediocre. Overall it was a pleasant experience but I'm not sure I would stay here again, the lack of AC is sort of a deal breaker.

sorry, that you didn't feel good. why you didn' come to the reception and we don't understand have you problems with lockers.

Brilliant hostel to chill out at for a couple days. The staff are friendly and they know their stuff.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed!

The best thing about this hostel was the staff. So friendly and helped us so much. Couldn't do enough for us. Short walk to city square. Amenities a little old but charming building. Would stay again!!!

We were in a very hot room facing the road as the air con wasn't ready & with the window open it was very noisy. I'm told the other rooms don't have this problem though but this needs to be fixed. The rest of the hostel is fine, good security, clean, good staff & wifi. The staff went out of their way to help us get a hire car that worked out perfectly so I left with a great impression and would stay again.

Overall good hostel. Wifi worked perfectly, everything was very clean, and breakfast was good. The breakfast lounge area would be a good place to meet people, but there wasn't much atmosphere when I was there. The hostel was a bit more expensive than others in the area. I was nervous to arrive out of lobby hours, but it was no problem at all.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. We stayed in a spacious 8-bed dorm, which had comfortable beds. The kitchen and the free breakfast were great. The staff was very helpful and Wifi was excellent. We had a lovely time in Ljubljana!

definetely one of the best hostels I've ever been too

This hostel is on the quieter side, but a great stay nonetheless. The place is very clean and great location, close to the city center. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. Very safe part of town. Would definitely recommend.

if you're a light sleeper and get put in the pink room you may want to keep the windows shut as there's a freight train line that goes past regularly during the night. other than that's it's a really nice hostel in a lovely little city

Thanks for your review.

Cool place! Moderate distance from the city center! Good safe and spacious lockers right under your bed. Bathrooms were a little small! Really friendly staff at the front desk! They even let me park my car for free! Got a nice group of people to hang out with as well.

Thanks for your review.

nice place, good location and friendly staff. I want to go back . but they don't server eggs in breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3