Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Highly recommended!! Everything is great,really like home,but no for party guy.

Great location within walking distance of all the sights but in a very quiet part of town. Close to a supermarket. Not the hostels fault but some very loud inconsiderate people in the dorms.

Great hostel! The beds were great! Not the usual squeky hostel beds you find in too many places. A good kitchen too. And most of all great staff! Karmens kind smile made the clouds go away providing me with a very sunny experience in Ljubljana!!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Veselova. The directions got us from the train to the hostel in about 15 minutes, and the hostel was in the perfect location to enjoy Ljubljana. Staff was excellent and very helpful in recommending things to do around the city. If I'm ever back in the area I would happily stay here again!

• 17th Oct 2014

this is a nice hostel. we had a dorm booked but because the other people in the dorm canceled we where given the key to the whole room like it was a private. that was great thanks. very clean. pretty close to town. Note on the directions: leave the station via main entrance (opposite side to the big triangle building) we got a bit lost and went on a long detour round the station

Fantastic hostel ! It's cozy and feels a little bit like home. Ljubljana is small, getting from the hostel to the main sights takes 10 min walk max - to the train maybe 20. Staff were lovely - very helpful and welcoming -- they knew exactly where to go and what to drink. Free breakfast included - around the main dinning table felt like breakfast with your family, pretty adorable and so easy to meet people. Can't say enough about how enjoyable my time was there -- wish I stayed longer !

Hostel was in a great location! The facilities were clean. 1 bathroom to share with 4 people. A nice idea but at times can be rough if someone is taking their time and you really need to use it. The staff were extremely accomodating, as I had to leave early and they left me some breakfast out :) It was very much appreciated. Wifi was also very good throughout the facility. Lockers were big and you didn't need to bring your own lock. The only downfall really is there is no area to hang out in.

Pros: Great place all around, you end up meeting tons of people Cons: None...

Great stay! Although I didn't think the co-ed bathrooms would be an issue it is a little uncomfortable trying to drop my morning deuce when there is a cute girl putting on her makeup only 5 feet away haha. Not really a big deal though.

The place is located about 10 minutes from city center. The staff werr really helpful in directing us to main attractions. Cool enviroment. Recommended!!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in. A bit on the pricey side, but not outrageous for Ljubljana. The rooms are super nice, with high ceilings and plenty of storage space. Huge horizontal lockers and plenty of room to sit up in the bunk beds. Breakfast included, so that's nice; the French press coffee was a really great touch. The wifi worked fine, although my wife couldn't get her iPad to connect to it. Great, quiet location, a short walk from everything in Ljubljana. I'd stay here again!

great hostel. good location. friendly staff. comfortble beds. big lockers in rooms. power outlet for each bed. quite clean. good wifi. big supermarket near by. free breakfast. the reception is not 24 hours though.

Amazing hostel! The staff are really helpful and lovely. The rooms are really well laid out so you have some privacy. The beds are super comfy. It has everything you need and it's very comfortable like a home away from home. It was also very clean and tidy. I will definitely be back. Highly recommend!!!!!

Really nice, clean hostel. The staff were lovely and the atmosphere was good. Would definitely recommend staying here while in Ljubljana.

perfect, perfect, perfect, and perfect.

A Lovely hostel, ten minute walk from the city centre through lovely leafy streets. Great friendly staff who are very helpful and on hand with all the information that you need to plan your stay in Slovenia. Loved this hostel, great decor with spacious rooms with a small balcony in the breakfast room. Very cosy too, I would definitely stay again.

Just like going home for the weekend. Staff were so helpful and washing facilities were great! Just a 5 qmin walk to town centre. Breaky is basic but definitely enough to fuel your day

really nice hostel, really clean, loads of space, nice breakfast, very nice personal, close to the city center... i strongly recommand it !

• 18th Sep 2014

It felt like a second home to me! I ended up staying for a total of 11 nights. Staff is so great. Very close to everything without being right in the middle of everything. Nice touch: Everyone geys a large drawer under the beds to keep everything organized and safe. Really no complaints.

Best hostel in the city !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5