Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel overall! Location is a 10min walk from the centre but it's very close to Tivoli park, which is very nice. Security is good but I think it would be better if there was a staff member present at all times. Ursa is a fantastic staff member who makes you feel welcome and is always interested in sharing suggestions about places to go, food, music and so on. There's another girl, who I think was too curt with guests sometimes. Don't take her too seriously and you will be fine ;)

The neighborhood is safe, even though the hostel street is really dark at night. The staff seemed to be there as an obligation, and not because they wanted to. It was really hard to meet new people there. No one of the staff stays at the hostel at night, which is pretty strange and unsafe. While we were there, someone broke into the hostel and stole the money from the snack machine. The owner of the place was very nice and caring, but she needs to improve the security asap.

Really nice hostel. Feels like you are at home. The personal is really welcoming, they even left me breakfast when i was leaving really early. Not much of a party hostel, but you can meet people while using the common areas. I totally recommend it!

Reception closes at 8pm, which means there is not a single member of the staff to control drunken inconsiderate guests that return late at night making lots of noise. If you are checking in after 8pm it might be an issue too. Dorms are spacious and comfortable and toilet/shower good. Location about 20 min walk from train/bus station and 7 min from main square.

Would definitely stay here again. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was nice, decent (but small) kitchen, comfortable and spacious bedrooms, decent location (easy walk to center of city), etc. Ljubljana itself was one of the biggest pleasant surprises of my European travels. Such a lovely city with happy people and so much charm. I highly recommend a visit to this city and hostel.

The Hostel was totally price-worth it. Although the pillow was a little bit small but the bed itself was very big and comfortable.

Lovely hostel, super clean and has a warm homey feeling to it. The staff were always really helpful and welcoming. It's not centrally located but it doesn't matter because Ljubljana is so small that you walk to the centre in 10 minutes or less! It's near some museums and Tivoli park. Free wifi and free breakfast. Overall excellent, would definitely stay here again and recommend it! Thank you :)

Thanks for your great review - we are honored. We know how it is when you are far from home and with those small thoughtful touches and kindness we want everyone to fell like at home. We are glad you enjoy your staying here in our Vila.

The staff at this Hostel are so friendly and happy to just have a chat and hang out. Really helpful and made my stay such a breeze. I would highly recommend this Hostel..

This is exactly what we want to achieve, so thanks a lot. And of course you are always welcome back.

Modern and clean, located 5 minutes to the city centre. I totally recommend it.

Thanks for your review.

Good position, 5 minutes by walk from the city center. Very Friendly stuff and lovely location.

Thanks for all compliments...

The location of the hostel is not near from the main station, about 20 minutes walk. But 10 minutes walk from the city center. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is good. Above average quality of the bed and other furnitures. I would come back if given a chance to this hostel.

This hostel had such a cool vibe! The staff were unreal too!

Loved our stay! The 8 person dorm had AWESOME bunks with good storage/plug ins/lights and comfy beds. Staff we're great! Location was less than 10 minutes away from center. Only negative was the kitchen was sort of small and was in high demand. But overall loved our stay

Rooms/breakfast/kitchen facilities/beds and lockers/shower areas/directions from staff ALL GREAT. one of the best hostals I've stayed in, in the past five months of traveling.

Excellent location, very clean and the staff if really really cool.

Good hostel. Staff are very friendly. One stove is not working. Hope it is replaced by now. There is heavy traffic outside the hostel, fairly noisy to be honest. Otherwise I love his hostel.

Really nice place to stay. Friendly staff, easy to meet people and a short walk into town. The kitchen could have been better though - only one hot plate worked and a lot of the time there was issues with it (kept turning itself off). Only two showers for 2 floors too. I never had an issue though as I showered late at night. Overall an enjoyable stay.

Staff were great! They told me everything I wanted to know and even more. Location is good, five minute walk to the old town. Rooms were big, clean and beds were just great! And breakfast was included the price. What more can you have for hostel! :)

Thank you a lot. Such comments makes us happy and reward all our efforts.

First thing I would comment on is that one of their staff is very VERY friendly and helpful! She made our stay they wonderful! Also, the atmosphere in the hostel was also great! It really felt like home.

Second time staying here in the last two months, that's how awesome this hostel is. Funny and sassy but helpful staff, beautiful hostel, great atmosphere, nothing to complain. Would stay here again.

Thanks for all your compliments. We are glad you loved your staying here in our beautiful Vila.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4