Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Amazing stay here, truly felt like a home away from home! Clean bathrooms, big bedrooms and the location was a 5 minute walk away from all the major sites. Would definitely recommend !

Everything is great. Staff are friendly and provide much useful information.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Love loved my stay here. Staff are amazing- always going above and beyond to help, and even cooked a free dinner one night! Breakfast was the best I've had, it truly felt like home, and all the other guests felt like family, it was clean and cosy. Would stay here everytime. Only suggestions I have for improvement, are either thicker dooners, or heating in the rooms, as I got cold at night. Was also a bit of a rush for the showers in the morning as there are only two of them. Highly recommend.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Great location (5 minutes from center of Ljubljana), nice atmosphere, very clean, friendly and helpful staff. The dorms are designed in a great way giving quite a lot of privacy for great price. Really good value for money and a great expreience!

The hostel was in a quiet area although a busy road and railtrack were close by.Our private room we used was perfect for our requirements.The staff were helpful,friendly and quite informative.It has a good communal room where you can sit watch tv or chat with the other guests.It is a 15-20 min walk to the city centre but an enjoyable one. Overall a good value for money hostel where i would not hesitate to stay again.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I've stayed in over 50 hostels and none are as good as this. The staff are incredibly friendly and always offering help with organising travel or things to do in Ljubljana, the hostel was always spotless, the staff clean every day. The beds are very comfortable, with plugs and reading lights, there was even a balcony in the room. Great Kitchen to use and they do laundry. Free breakfast was great. The atmosphere was fab. And this is all really cheap!

Vila Veselova is a perfect hostel! Everything you need to make your traveller's life comfortable. I would definitely go back there!

great stay, in simple words. I especially love your practical attitude, like labeling items in the fridge and paper towels available at hand

Makes sense that this place is called the best hostel in Slovenia! Met some cool people there and probably had the best shower I ever had in a hostel, which was well appreciated after traveling with the incredible inconvenient Slovenian public transport. The staff did their best to help me getting to Ljubljana as well!

Thanks! :) Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Everything is fine, good value of money, nice staff and good breakfast. except that my blanket got some dirt, probably some blood left by those who used before.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel, the best staff, really clean and secure, and great value for money. Tjasa and Ines, the incredible ladies who work there, are really fun and very knowledgeable, and the hostel itself is a perfect environment to meet other backpackers. Really chill place, good atmosphere. Couldn't recommend it any more highly.

Thaaaank you very much for your lovely comments. It was really nice having you here, you were all so lovely! :)

I' ve never seen a hostel so clean, a beautiful refurbished house

• 3rd Mar 2014

It was one of the best hostels of my trip.

Great hostel! The staffs are rly nice and helpful, the breakfast is good and the beds are rly confortable. Best place to stay to explore slovenia :)

5-star hostel!

Their website is very professional and when I got over the fact that the pictures didn't quite look like the actual place I really enjoyed my stay because it was still a lovely atmosphere and very clean. Staff went above and beyond.

Great place, perfect location, friendly, very clean and nicely organised. Beautiful building.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Croatia

Dear Vila Veselova family, I really enjoyed my stay by your hostel, thank you very much for all your assistance and helps. I will definitely suggest your place for anyone heading to Ljubljana. Have a nice week, best regards. Suzi

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

And we enjoyed having you here! You were a wonderful guest. See you again one day, I hope! :) Tjaša

My stay in Vila Veselova was very great. The two girls working there work very hard to make your stay worth it and are very helpful. Nothing to complain about, met some cool people. Thanks for everything girls :)

Free breakfast, spacious rooms, and nice large lockers. The staff was very friendly and helpful and there is a ton of information for destinations all over Slovenia. It's not too far to walk to the center, and it's an easy and straight route. I enjoyed my stay here. :)

We enjoyed having you here. :) thank you for your lovely comments. Tjaša