Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

We really enjoyed our stay at Vila Veselova. The staff were extremely helpful and communicated very well prior to our arrival. They helped us navigate the city and gave us a lot of good tips. The hostel itself is really lovely with great facilities (the free tea, coffee and drinking syrup is great). Location is a little out of the old town, however within a 10 minute walk you can be there.

This hostel has a lovely homely feel and it is easy to meet people in the kitchen on the second floor as everyone is always walking through. Huge lockers under the beds and clean bathrooms and wifi that works in the bedroom! It's a bit of walk from the station but only five minutes into town.

Very nice homey hostel about 5 minutes walk to the edge of old town. Staff was very nice and everything is very well maintained. Attracts a more laid back traveller perfect for the relaxed vibes of the city.

Great enviroment, awesome service and attention, Tottally recoemnded!

Everything great about this hostel - I arrived after reception was closed and they gave me the front door combination, as well as a note and keys so that I could find my bed, and when I did...I got another note with a map :) So very nice! The staff was amazing, especially the one who set up breakfast - she was very helpful and friendly. I had AC in my room as well, which was great. However, apparently the other dorms generally didn't...but I'll leave it to them to comment. Great hostel!

Staff were really friendly and helpful from the start. We all enjoyed our time here. Couldn't do more for us. Close to the centre of Ljubljana. Definitely booking the hostel again when we next visit.

Staff were great and offered good advice for things to do in the city. Good location only 5-10 min walk to river/old town centre. Would definitely stay again!

This hostel reminded me of of the Adams family home but so much better, the beds are really comfy and the top bunks have plugs which I found useful, it's easy to find the staff are very helpful and overall I loved it, great place to stay

Good hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Walking distance from everything, although not in the very center.

Vila Veselova is lovely! It looks a little bit like a haunted house from the outside, but once you're inside it's great. Staff were amazing- so helpful. Basic breakfast in the morning, which is always nice. Good kitchen facilities. Comfy beds- nice sturdy bunks, so they don't move at all when your bunk mate is a restless sleeper. Great location- Ljubljana is so small anyway, so it's just a really short walk to anywhere.

Nette Leute, gutes Frühstück, 10 Minuten bis ins Zentrum zu Fuß, dafür gerade neben dem wunderschönen Tivolipark. Bei offenen Fenster eher laut im der Nacht, aber das kann man ja schließen :) empfehlenswert!

Far away from the trainstation (1.7km), but a taxi to the hostel is just 4€. The hostel should name this option in their hostel information. Makes traveling a lot easier :). Stayed in mixed 8person dorm. Dorm looked fine, AC was working perfect, bathroom was clean. No key to lock the dorm. Nice mix of travelers in the hostel. Security is not so good. Reception is only open from 8am till 22 pm. There is no control in the hostel after 22 pm. Bit far away from the old enter. Breakfast is basic.

Really cool place; it's a large house made into a hostel. All facilities and beds are good quality too. Staff is friendly and helpful.

An amazing hostel worth your time. the staff is amazing. I will definitely stay here if I return to Ljubljana.

The beds in the 8 man door are very comfortable and have handy plugs in the side, the style of them also gives privacy. We loved all the little touches to the hostel which made it so incredibly homely, the breakfast was simple- bread, jams and cereal but the staff made sure that everyone was ok and had eaten. Would definitely recommend and return if I were visiting again!

This is really cool hostel. It doesn't feel like a hostel but more like a home. The atmosphere is super relaxed, staff is friendly and helpful and rooms are unique and very comfortable. Breakfast included to the price is really nice thing even the breakfast is really simple. No complains! We would warmly recommend this hostel!

this hostel is great, I will definitely going to remember this one. if I ever going to visit Ljubljana again i will stay here. staff is really friendly and the hostel was really clean. i would defiantly recommend this hostel to every one ! just one tip, i would prefer some better coffee at the breakfast

This was the best hostel I stayed during my trip to Europe. The only downside was that, my locker was broken so it didn't work. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere. Great breakfast. I really regretted not extending my stay longer. If I ever come back to Ljubljana, I would definitely stay here again.

Loved this hostel, really sociable, and great location. Friendly and helpful staff and good breakfast included too. Cute outside area and clean bathrooms and kitchen areas too. Would definitely stay here again.

A really lovely hostel, with staff having great knowledge of all the cool stuff going on in town. It is located on the edge of the city, but the city is so small that it is still really easy to get around on foot. A lovely hostel with a great free breakfast!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4