Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel. Facilities are good and it's easy to meet people. Location isn't the best but even then it's only 5 minute stroll to the main city and even closer to a supermarket.

Nice big rooms, clean bathrooms the hostel is in a beautiful old building in a nice area. It's only a five minute walk from the city centre and located in a quiet area. Beautiful veranda overlooking the garden. Staff were friendly

I really enjoyed my stay here, nice leafy location close to the park with a short stroll to the main hubbub. Had a nice atmosphere.

Everything was great, nice place, great breakfast, is close to the center and the staff is lovely and very helpful; I was about to loose my bus and they took me driving to the station! Best place at Slovenia for sure!

Thanks for your review. We are happy you liked and enjoyed your staying here so much.

100% best hostel I have stayed in ! The stay are amazing and will do anything for you in the best way they can ! Super clean and so close to everything ! Amazing people and a great place to meet other travelers !

Thank you for all the compliments.

It was clean and homely. The staff were amazing and super helpful as well. Loved how personal it was in how they treated each of their visitors. They also organised a trip for me down to the coast and a few other places which would have been impossible to cover in a day without a car. Thanks a lot for a wonderful trip!

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Singapore

This is exactly what we want to achieve, so thanks a lot. And of course you are always welcome back.

Great hostel that's a short walk from the city center. Great atmosphere and staff. One downside was that there was frequently a bit of a wait for the washroom depending on which room you were in. Would stay again though.

Helpful and friendly staff, comfy beds for a great night sleep. Small but convenient kitchen. Breakfast was pretty decent too.

This was a very homey and comfortable hostel. The kitchen area was well used during my stay here and had all the utensils I needed and a few stock items left behind by other hostelers. The breakfast was pretty standard but easy to fill-up on for the morning. The bunk beds were awesome! They had a personal light and little boxes to keep bedside items in. There was also a personal plug-in in the box by the light, very useful! Great location, off the beaten track. Right by the gorgeous park!

Beautiful big old place, staff were gorgeous, proactive and helpful! Good for solo travellers! I loved it here! Thanks so much for having me!

Thanks for your review. We are glad and honored you liked your staying in our Vila...

Really nice place! Staff were great, although a little sketchy on the separate nationalities of the British Isles ;o) but we all are to be fair! Was a nice chilled place, plenty opportunity to meet people but not forced. Beds were really comfortable and a good bit of privacy.. Breakfast is a plus for sure. It might seem a bit out of the way but it's not, no where is far in Ljubljana.

Loved this hostel! It really is a home away from home. The lady who works evenings/nights is absolutely wonderful. I ended up extending my stay. The kitchen makes for a great place to meet people, and the beds are very very comfortable! Don't miss this place, it was excellent. Highly recommend for solo travellers. PROTIP: Taxi from the train/bus station was less than 3 Euros, no haggling or scams, he used the meter straightaway.

We are very glad you liked your staying here and particularly that you feel here like at home. That's just what we want to make every guest feel. Thanks for your review.

Beautiful building. Good wifi. Otherwise perfect hostel except the lockers are a bit small.

Really nice place and staff were great, really friendly and helpful. Kitchen was good, showers hot and beds fairly comfy. Wifi worked well too. Only negative we had was you have to make your own bed when you check in, which didn't bother us, except when people check in at 2am two nights in a row and have to fiddle around in the dorm making noise while attempting to make top bunks in the dark. Would stay here again for sure.

This was our second stay in the hostel and it is still one of our favourite hostels. The staff are fantastic and the rooms and bathrooms are spotless clean. You cannot go wrong with this Hostel.

We are honored you feel so good here - that's what we want to achieve. Thanks.

The staff here are absolute legends. The facilities are great and the value is hard to beat. Would definitely recommend.

We are glad you enjoyed your staying here at Vila so much. So we want to thank you for your review and must say that we are truly honored because comments like that give us energy to be even better.

LOVE this place! The staff are the best part. They are so friendly & welcoming. The gals helped me find the best things to do, places to eat etc. I would totally stay here again. The only bummer is it's not centrally located. It's about a 20-25 minute walk to the train station & 10-15 into the center. It's a pleasant walk & I didn't mind ..... Most nights :)

Thanks for your review. We are glad you liked our Vila and enjoyed your staying here.

We enjoyed our stay so much! The staff were all fantastic! Very helpful and friendly with great advice and organising trips. We loved it so much that we will be staying there again in a few days when we return to Ljubljana!

I stayed four nights here and really enjoyed my time. The dorms were fantastic and the beds super comfortable. Breakfast in the morning and having tea and coffee on offer all day was great. The staff are amazing and so helpful with anything you need. Thank you so much guys! Hopefully I'll be back soon!

Very nice and comfy hostel - we had a double private room which is in fact an appartment with private bathroom and kitchen:) But what did effect the most our very good impression are the exceptional friendly, funny and smart ladies at the reception!! They gave us great tips for our stay and are extremely welcoming! Thank you Andri and dolunay