Vila Veselova Reviews

Veselova 14, Ljubljana, Slovenia

These guys dont give HI hostels membership discount if make reservation via Hostel World.

Excellent staff. The hostel has a homely feel. Dorms were spacious and beds comfortable with a pod design - including charging point and shelving. Common rooms in different areas around the hostel makes it easy to meet people. Short walk to the centre of the city. Can recommend.

Thanks for your review. We are honored you liked your staying here and we always try to be helpful as much as we can. We want every guest to feel like at home because that's the most important. Thanks again.

staff is really cooperative and helpfull.

This hostel had great amenities, was in an awesome location, and the staff were friendly & helpful. Lots of common space for socializing, and even though it seemed like a quieter hostel in the off-season it was still easy to meet people if you wanted to find someone to go on a walking tour with or get a few drinks with and explore the city.

Thanks for your review. We are glad and honored you liked your staying in our Vila.

Highly recommended!! Everything is great,really like home,but no for party guy.

Great location within walking distance of all the sights but in a very quiet part of town. Close to a supermarket. Not the hostels fault but some very loud inconsiderate people in the dorms.

Great hostel! The beds were great! Not the usual squeky hostel beds you find in too many places. A good kitchen too. And most of all great staff! Karmens kind smile made the clouds go away providing me with a very sunny experience in Ljubljana!!!

Thank you for all nice compliments. We are happy that you loved your stay here. We will be happy seeing you again!

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Veselova. The directions got us from the train to the hostel in about 15 minutes, and the hostel was in the perfect location to enjoy Ljubljana. Staff was excellent and very helpful in recommending things to do around the city. If I'm ever back in the area I would happily stay here again!

• 17th Oct 2014

We are very glad you liked your staying here and particularly that you feel here like at home. That's just what we want to make every guest feel. Thanks for your review.

this is a nice hostel. we had a dorm booked but because the other people in the dorm canceled we where given the key to the whole room like it was a private. that was great thanks. very clean. pretty close to town. Note on the directions: leave the station via main entrance (opposite side to the big triangle building) we got a bit lost and went on a long detour round the station

Gorgeous building in a gorgeous neighbourhood, it's a ten minute stroll to everything of interest in Ljubljana - although a bit annoying for groceries. Absolutely spotless, solid beds and staff were mostly great but got some serious attitude from the first receptionist I spoke to when I asked for the bill to be split with the Hostelworld deposit taken into account, which she refused to do... gave me a really sour taste for the place, which is a shame. Good atmosphere though.

Very comfortable and clean. Had a really lovely homey feel and they location is in a nice quiet area. Staff were also fantastic :)

Fantastic hostel ! It's cozy and feels a little bit like home. Ljubljana is small, getting from the hostel to the main sights takes 10 min walk max - to the train maybe 20. Staff were lovely - very helpful and welcoming -- they knew exactly where to go and what to drink. Free breakfast included - around the main dinning table felt like breakfast with your family, pretty adorable and so easy to meet people. Can't say enough about how enjoyable my time was there -- wish I stayed longer !

Thanks for your review. We are honored you liked your staying here and we always try to be helpful as much as we can. We want every guest to feel like at home because that's the most important thing by our opinion. Thanks again.

Hostel was in a great location! The facilities were clean. 1 bathroom to share with 4 people. A nice idea but at times can be rough if someone is taking their time and you really need to use it. The staff were extremely accomodating, as I had to leave early and they left me some breakfast out :) It was very much appreciated. Wifi was also very good throughout the facility. Lockers were big and you didn't need to bring your own lock. The only downfall really is there is no area to hang out in.

Pros: Great place all around, you end up meeting tons of people Cons: None...

Great stay! Although I didn't think the co-ed bathrooms would be an issue it is a little uncomfortable trying to drop my morning deuce when there is a cute girl putting on her makeup only 5 feet away haha. Not really a big deal though.

The place is located about 10 minutes from city center. The staff werr really helpful in directing us to main attractions. Cool enviroment. Recommended!!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in. A bit on the pricey side, but not outrageous for Ljubljana. The rooms are super nice, with high ceilings and plenty of storage space. Huge horizontal lockers and plenty of room to sit up in the bunk beds. Breakfast included, so that's nice; the French press coffee was a really great touch. The wifi worked fine, although my wife couldn't get her iPad to connect to it. Great, quiet location, a short walk from everything in Ljubljana. I'd stay here again!

Nice big rooms lots of room to move around in wasnt tripping over each other quiet location pleasant 10 min walk to city centre nice compact city with quite a bit to see and do the each room had a bathroom asigned to it but could of done with an extra toilet so when someone is in the shower you could still use the loo but cant complain as bathroom was clean and so were the rooms.

great hostel. good location. friendly staff. comfortble beds. big lockers in rooms. power outlet for each bed. quite clean. good wifi. big supermarket near by. free breakfast. the reception is not 24 hours though.

Amazing hostel! The staff are really helpful and lovely. The rooms are really well laid out so you have some privacy. The beds are super comfy. It has everything you need and it's very comfortable like a home away from home. It was also very clean and tidy. I will definitely be back. Highly recommend!!!!!