El Hostal de Jackie Reviews

Calle 21 # 3-40, Santa Marta, Colombia

The staff speak only little english and are not organized at all. At check in, they tried to sell me a smaller room. (i booked at hostelworld). At checkout, they ask me to pay again. kitchen is basic equipped. Pool is small and I havnt been in. On the roof, they have a bar, where breakfast is served. The rooms are really bad. I stayed in a 4-bed-dorm.Only 1 windows, but fans at every bed. So circulation of air possible! Maddress was old and unconfortable. Wouldnt recommend.

The location is awesome, right around the corner of the main square and one street next to the busses to get quickly to the airport. Tough it was not noisy for me at all. During the day there was well speaking english staff, at night it was a little more difficult - however they did the best to assist you. There are no private lockers and in once above my bed at the window there was a huge cockroach. (I also some them in restaurants, maybe its normal...) Anyway I would stay there again.

No wifi (for the two nights we were there), The kitchen was always dirty, The rooms were very hot. The personal fan is okay, but it not enough, The breakfast was definitely not enough, but a nice addition to what we had prepared ourselves.

Good bed, good breakfast, clean, helpful and nice staff. Nice terrasse with goooooood music! What else!

Clean and decent place, serves the purpose... extremely bad taste of music. Tortures with loud low quality latino pop until 11.00 pm. Then it's quiet... Taxi fare info in hostelworld.com is wrong. It's NOT 4500—5000 cop. It's 28000 cop. Please correct.

• 4th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Hello! we are going to take account your review thanks!!! you can take a look to our information we change the taxi fare!