The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

Great hostel. Really enjoyed my stay. If you want to join breakfast you have to pay separately (8,500 COP), but it is definitely worth its money. Maybe the beste breakfast I had during my time in South America. The staff is very helpful and friendly. There are a lots of activities and you can book the tour to the Ciudad Perdida directly in the hostel. Highly recommended.

• 16th Mar 2015

Best hostel I have ever seen. Thank you!

Dear Traveler, I just send your comment to Tony, he's very happy about your nice words! hope you can come back soon to S.Marta or our other property at Palomino beach. Dreamer hostel team

Toilets were really dirty.

Dear Traveller, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. 2 weeks ago we were doing maintenance at the bathroom to offer a more confortable experience to guests, so many workers were around... Now the situation is normal again. Sorry for the inconvinience. Have a nice rest of the trip in Colombia and hope to see you again soon. Dreamer hostel team

Great hostel, amazing staff...you'll find everything you need to have the best experience in santa marta, 100% recommendable

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Peru

Dear traveler, Tanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We hare so happy you enjoyed our hostel and the time spent with our staff. The hostel`s team work hard everyday to offer the best Santa Marta experience to all guest. Come back soon! Dreamer hostel team

Loved my time here, staff and guest where lovely and friendly. The pool is perfect for chilling in the day time and the bar was lively and fun at night.

Possibly has the nicest staff in Colombia! Nice pool area, good location for Tayrona, Palomino, etc. No complaints!

Dreamer was really nice, people are friendly and help you with everything you need. It's the perfect place to stay if you wanna have a good time in the hostel, meet new people and chill for a bit.

Amazing staying at dreamers!!!! standing out from other hostels due to its staff, cleaning and perfect location for going to the national park and other spots. also check out the daily activities"very enjoyable". thanks dreamers!!

It has been again the best hostel I've been to. I'll come back without thinking it twice.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Excellent hostel! Very chilled and relaxed. Great location if you want to go off and explore tayrona etc. The staff were also brilliant and let us keep out bags at the hostel whilst we went off to tayrona national park, even though we were staying somewhere else on our return. They even sorted us a taxi to the next hostel. The breakfast was also great! Highly recommend.

Too noisy at night. Pierre-Yves

Very nice hostel with exceptional good breakfast. Atmosphere is very good, which also means that earplugs might be helpful if you have to get up early. Rooms and common areas were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Diego! He loved to answer all our questions!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Loved it here!!! Stayed at Drop Bear also and preferred this hostel a lot more. The staff are a lot more friendly and accommodating, the atmosphere here is a lot better and easier to make new friends. The facilities are awesome and it is great location to get to Parque Tayrona and Palomino etc. Highly recommend this place!!

The Dreamer is a great chill out spot, and a good place to organise your trips to Palomino, Tayrona & Minca from. Their food is great, staff are helpful and friendly, and the place is kept very clean. One suggestion - in March it was stinking hot so I'd definitely recommend a dorm with air con, unless you have a high tolerance for heat! My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here.

Nice comun area. Big pool, hamocks and parties and salsa classes. And the staff is really helpful and nice. They need to clean more the rooms and the bathroom there's a lot of people for only one shared bathroom. The location is far from downtown and is not nice around the hotel the only good thing is that you have buses to get out from the city a block from the hostel. And a shopping mall in front.

A great scantuary after months of travel. And a great spot to meet other travellers to share experiences. Alsomso good for doing day trips to local sites.

• 26th Feb 2015

Second time in this hostel. We simply love it. We will choose The Dreamer every time we are in Santa Marta

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I really loved this hostel!! For me is the best one, very clean, organized, the staff is great and very comfortable rooms for a very good price! Made a lot of friends in there, It really made me feel like my dreamy home, VERY recommended.

• 24th Feb 2015

A really nice place. The people from the staff were always kind and helpful. I'd definitely recommend it if you are planning to go to the Tayrona Park.

Very clean hostel. Beautiful pool. Close to the supermarket, also has a restaurant and bar on site. Close to the bus stop for Palomino and Parque Tayrona (10 min to Neguaje entrance) their new internet system is fast and reliable, A short taxi ride (2 $) into town or Taganga for continued partying. Nice day trips every morning to nearby beaches.

• 20th Feb 2015