The Dreamer Hostel Reviews

CR 51, 26D-161 Los Trupillos de Mamatoco, Diagonal 32, Santa Marta, Colombia

Used it as chill out period after 3 hard weeks of moving everyday and I found it easy enough to keep to myself which was surprising considering how lively the atmosphere was. Good meals too

Great hostel which has just about everything you need. A bit out of the centro but big supermarket nearby.

This place is frigin amazing. Just a long way from the centre of town where the nice restaurants are. If the kitchen served nice food and the chefs had some training then I wouldn't have had to leave. The staff are the best I have come across, and so friendly and helpful. Very secure. Please just serve great food and the hostel will be perfect

Great hostel! Relaxed atmosphere, great pool and good rooms. Diego & Gustapo were very helpful and friendly with booking our flights!

The staff is the best I´ve met during my half year trip in south america

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Israel

Friendly staff really good atmosphere and good people. Just the best hostel in colombia

Had so much fun!! So easy to get stuck here as the hostel has literally everything you need and with a really good atmosphere mostly because the Staff are really great! Especially Harry and Diego they make you feel so welcome and at home as soon as you arrive! Cracking playlist too..

one of the best hostel i have been to. the staff is so nice and will be happy to help you with everything! the atmosphere is realaxed and fun (thanks to the staff). the kichen is good and very clean, the restorant in the hostel is teasty, the rooms are big and they clean them every day. the pool is amazing and so fun. if you are going to santa marta this is the best hostel!!!!!

Very good hostel. All the facilities you might want, tasty food, friendly, helpful and enthusiastic staff. Easy to catch from here a bus to Tayrona NP, Palomino or Minca. Close to a big shoppingcentre with a big supermarket and atm's. You can leave your big backpack in the storage room if you go for example to the NP. Even when I couldn't stay an extra anymore afterwards. I thought that was very friendly! Would def recommend!

This is a great space with friendly, knowledgeable and engaged staff. The rooms and common spaces are clean but it is a ways from the beautiful old city of Santa Marta. i would go back there again

Awesome hostel, awesome staff

Amazing time with friendly staff. It was my hub in northern Colombia, i came back for several times.

This hostel is one of the best hostels I stayed in while traveling Colombia. I stayed at The Dreamer for 5 days and 4 nights. I had a wonderful experience with the staff, everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff and cooks were wonderful. The pool is excellent for relaxing and meeting new people. Great breakfast, great bar, and easy access to other destinations. The Dreamer is a true gem.

• 16th Jun 2014

The staff were extremley helpful in all areas They helped us orgnise our trips and at great local rates too. The atmosphere was great and everyone was very welcoming. There is a great restuarnt onsite with reasonable prices. We had a great and realxing time. I would recommend this hostel to any travelers lookining to have a great time and meet other keen travellers. I found both Diego and Esther to be very helpful and they were extremley enthusiatsic !! :)

• 16th Jun 2014

Great hostel & staff. Awesome pool and bar area. Great buffet breakfast. Staff was friendly and super helpful with information about trips to tyrona national park and minca and they let you store valuables and luggage at hostel free of charge. Good wifi. One of my favourite hostels ive stayed in columbia.

Sweet as pool, awesome staff actually above and beyond staff!! Definitely visit.

The staff at front desk were wonderful! Especially Tony, Gustavo and Diego made me feel right at home and helped me out when things came up! The way some issues were handled i didnt quite understand like the toilet being riped out of the floor while we were still in the dorm but i guess that was the plumbers doing! Also when i had laundry done most of it was clean but i had to have some of it washed again. Overall, I enjoyed staying at the hostel but the front desk staff made it really great!

• 14th Jun 2014

I had a good time. free internet. Food was great and cheaper than in many locations outside of the hostel. Some dorms have air conditioning and others dont. It is very hot and humid here so you will sleep much better in a dorm with air conditioning

• 11th Jun 2014

Great place with great atmosphere, theres not much to do in santa marta so we ended up spending alot of time in the hostel (there's a pool and a nice tv area) there's also a mall near by with a huge supermarket and cinema. Make sure you get a room with A/C its hot at night and the fan doesn't help

Great Place, I stayed 4 years ago and since then it has improve sooo much, I'm Colombian and I'm very proud we have a 1st class Hostel in My beautiful Country. It is Close to the bus stop to Tayrona national Park which is GREAT. The clerks are great, they help you in everything even if it a small thing at the middle of the night. The only thing that is not excellent has to be the bathrooms, they are not enough showers and W.C. Great Hostel , totally recommended.

• 8th Jun 2014