Alfred Park Budget Accommodation Reviews

207 Cleveland Street, Redfern 2016, Sydney, Australia

Staff was really nice.

The place was leaky when it rained, and I was unable to connect to the internet at all during my stay and though it was advertised as a 4 bed female dorm there were actually 5 beds in the room

Room I stayed in was very smelly. Had to shower for a week to get the smell out of my sysyem.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Booked the 12 people room but got a awesome free upgraded to a 4 people suite, make our stay even better. However should fix the coverage of wifi, cause couldnt connect in open area or inside the room. A really nice hostel at a nice location.

near the central station, easy to go around. in front of the alfred park which i like very much! staff is nice. They do clean up the washrooms everyday to keep them clean. The room i stayed in is ok. Just the carpet and curtain seem not being washed for a long time, but it find for me to stay for not a long period of time. As a hostel with this price, it is good to stay.

The location is excellent. Staff are very obliging. Its excellent budget accommodation.

• 21st May 2014

Booked a 12 bed dorm with 2 friends for one night. We left after 2 hours of being there and slept in the airport for the night because it was so disgusting. Dirt, garbage, and bugs everywhere. We stayed in room 11, which is outside of the building and through a parking lot. While in a common space, the man working there asked us how to get to our room because he didn't know where it was. Don't stay here.

• 18th May 2014

Just pretty goddamn dirty all around. When i checked in, I walked into a 4-person room and had someone's clothes laying on my bed. Room was filthy, long-termer's trash and clothes were everywhere and didn't get cleaned until a full 2 days after I had been staying there. Facilities weren't the worst, but were far from good. I won't be back.

I had a plan for staying here for atleast a month but the WIFI signals were not available in the private rooms and i could not survive without that. So i moved. But i must say that this is the best place to live and enjoy. Awesome staff, people and hostel mates. Everyone was very friendly and cooperative. I wish i did nt face this internet issue.

• 15th May 2014
  • Pakistan

Good stay, there is lots of long termers staying there so it's good to get a quiet night sleep but if your looking for night life it's lacking. The staff are super friendly! All in all good stay for the price, take warm clothes as the rooms are quite cold at night!

• 1st May 2014