Alfred Park Budget Accommodation Reviews

207 Cleveland Street, Redfern 2016, Sydney, Australia

It's been couple of times I've been here it's worth the dollars

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Singapore

Staff very helpful and enjoy my short stay with you. It was only marred by having to wait on the Pit for 50 mins for the shuttle that never turned up. Very anxious taxi ride to the airport.. Suggest you change very unreliable shuttle firm who let by you and I down.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Wales

It was an alight hostel.. Nothing special, nothing awful, carpets in rooms are a little gross. Kictchen is good though. Lots of fridge space in proper working fridges

Good hostel for the price, atmosphere isnt great for a backpackers. Not a really good place to meet new people.

I had an excellent time here! Great people, atmosphere, everything! Highly recommend this place!!

• 9th Feb 2014

I stayed at the 4 bed female dorm e suite which I was quite happy with. The room wasn't extremely spacious but it was clean, it had AC and a fridge. The hostel was located fairly centrally. From a perspective of a solo traveler the hostel wasn't ideal though as it didn't offer any activities for guests.

All the staff were very kind and accommodating to me, especially when I came down with food poisoning my second day.

• 5th Feb 2014

Location is near the central station just 10mins walk, public area does not noisy after 10:30pm!! Stuff is super nice and kind, the rate really quit cheap compare to other same standard hostel!! Anyway I have a wonderful stay in Alfred park and recommend!!

1 2 3 Next » last »